Bella Jane Organics
#WASHME - Facial Cleanser + CBD + Peppermint Oil.
Designed for use after make up removal or any time you need a freshening up. Finally, a deep penetrating and highly nourishing cleanser free of harmful, drying detergents. Infused with pure Organic CBD Oil this cleanser is formulated to moisturize while it cleans the skin, pores, and fights acne.
This 2 in 1 cleansing moisturizer formula has been stripped of harmful drying detergents that cause build up and replaced with nourishing, hydrating, Organic CBD Oil, Avocado Oil, Aloe extracts, Peppermint Oil, Witch Hazel, Zea Mays, and a wide array of vitamins including A, B6, C, D3, and E. This creamy, ultra-lightweight cleanser is designed to clean deep into your pores. Phytic acid an antioxidant derived from the seeds of fruits and plants helps fend off skin-aging free radicals while it works to prevent blackheads and shrink pores. It provides a light non-chemical exfoliation effect to help restore the natural radiance of your skin and deliver a brighter glowing tone. This product doesn’t contain the ordinary detergent agents responsible for suds & slip, but rather is of a lotion consistency that should be massaged smoothly into the skin. Its a non drying specially formulated blend of Organic CBD Oil and nourishing botanical's. Paraben Free.
Beauty Tip: Use a damp wash towel or gentle loofah pad for a deeper exfoliating effect if needed.
- Detergent Free, Paraben Free.
- 2 in 1 formula is deep cleansing and highly moisturizing.
- Nourishing essential fatty acids from natural oils and botanicals feed the skin and promote healing. Beneficial to acne prone skin.
- Naturally exfoliates without harmful chemicals.
- Helps shrink pores and reduce the appearance of black heads.
- Helps brighten and tighten skin tone.
- Organic CBD Oil provides highly nourishing essential fatty acids, plant terpenes, vitamins and antioxidants.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Aloe Leaf Extract. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Avocado Oil. Oil made from avocados—the fruit of the avocado tree (Persea Americana), which is up to 25 percent fat. Rich in fatty acids it’s used as a moisturizer. Loaded with Oleic Acid, potassium, lecithin, vitamin C, vitamin K, Folate, & many other nutrients for moisturizing the skin. Its less likely to clog pores.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound with antimicrobial and antiviral properties. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Peppermint Oil. An herbal extract derived from the peppermint plant, a cross between water mint and spearmint that thrives in Europe and North America. The main components of peppermint oil are menthol and menthone which gives it that cooling sensation. Peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen and calm the skin. It also has properties that facilitate oil secretion, making it an effective component against acne.
- Phytic Acid. Antioxidant derived from the seeds of fruits and plants; it helps fend off skin-aging free radicals. It can also prevent blackheads and shrink pores. Phytic acid works by reducing calcium buildup, calcium is responsible for converting natural skin oils to a wax that builds up inside pores, leading to blackheads and stretching out pores so they appear larger. It also provides a very mild non chemical exfoliation effect to restore the natural radiance of skin and a healthier, brighter looking tone.
- Witch Hazel. A genus of flowering plants in the family Hamamelidaceae, with four species in North America. Used as an astringent, it’s often used as a natural topical remedy. It contains several compounds with potent anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, which may be useful in treating a variety of conditions ranging from acne and scalp sensitivity. Native Americans used extract of witch-hazel extensively for medicinal purposes. Many people produced witch hazel extract by boiling the stems of the shrub and producing a decoction, which was used to treat swellings, inflammations, and tumors. Early Puritan settlers in New England adopted this remedy from the natives, and its use became widely established in the United States.
- Zea Mays Oil. More commonly referred to as maize, is a member of the grass family Poaceae, or true grasses. Maize is thought to have originated 55–70 million years ago. Also known as corn, it’s a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples in southern Mexico about 10,000 years ago. Zea Mays is found in many skin care, anti-acne and anti-aging products. In addition to its absorption qualities, it contains high amounts of cell regenerating ingredients and anti-oxidants. Its smooth, silky and creamy texture makes it apply easily and gives a translucent sheen to facial mineral veils and foundations. Its natural anti-inflammatory and infection resistance make it a healing and clarifying additive to many skin care products, powders, lotions and creams.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl). The scientific name for Vitamin B6. Used in skin care to fight dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. May have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties for the skin.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Known as the sunshine vitamin. Used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, help inflammation, and fight free radicals and oxidation in the skin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Wet and rinse face with warm water then gently massage a dime size amount of facial cleanser onto wet face. Cover all areas of face using an upward circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with a warm, dry damp cloth.
Purified Water, Octyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclomethicone, PCR Hemp Oil, Carbopol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Peg-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Octyldodocanol, Propylene Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine HCI, Silicate, Sodium Propoxyhydroxipropyl Thiosulfate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phytic Acid, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.