Bella Jane Organics
Under Eye Anti Aging Cream
*NON CBD FORMULA
Clinically supported ingredients EyeRegener®, Actiflow® and Chromabright® were designed to help reduce eye puffiness, promote under eye bag drainage, destroy dark circles and pigmentation, and promote collagen production, while powerful yeast extracts battle oxidative stress.
Eye Regener® is a combination of Alfalfa Extracts and Lupine plant proteins, designed to promote an anti-bag effect. It works to stimulate lymph drainage and reduce Oedema (fluid retention) caused by the accumulation of extracellular liquids, which in turn helps shrink and drain puffy under-eye bags. Added Actiflow®, specially derived yeast extracts that act on oxidative stress to help improve various environmental induced skin conditions, damage, and help increase blood circulation to reduce dark circles. Chromabright® then works to destroy any dark circles left behind, this powerful advanced concealer works to brighten the skin while fighting UV induced photo-aging. The mechanics behind this ingredient are simple, it works to regulate skin pigmentation by inhibiting Tyrosinase, a key enzyme behind melanin synthesis, responsible for skin color, pigmentation, age spots, and dark circles. It promotes lighter, brighter and more radiant skin and protects against UV rays. Also formulated with special Yeast extracts that act on oxidative stress to help improve various environmental induced skin conditions and damage. Powerful moisturizers, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, and Collagen are added to intensely hydrate and feed the skin to battle dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. Paraben Free!
- Promotes shrinking, decongesting, and toning of under eye bags
- Promotes drainage of interstitial liquids
- Minimizes dark circles and rings
- Helps reduce pigmentation and melanin production
- Intense moisturizing of dry damaged skin
- Promotes collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crows feet
- Natural oils and extracts
- Nourishing essential fatty acids, aminos, and vitamins.
Eye Regener® & Actiflow® are a registered trademarks of Silab
Chromabright® is a registered trademark of Lipotech
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa). It works to stimulate lymph drainage and reduce Oedema (fluid retention) caused by the accumulation of extracellular liquids, which in turn helps to shrink and drain puffy under-eye bags. Alfalfa Seed Extract, derived from an herb, it’s a source of vitamins A, C, E, and K4, and minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous, and iron. Loaded with antioxidants its often used as a cleanser for the skin and may help remove impurities & detoxify thanks to its chlorophyll content. May improve complexion & texture of the skin and possibly help dry skin.
- Lupine plant (lupinus) Proteins. Protein from the seeds of the lupine plant (lupinus) which are high in proteins and contain 35-45% of all the essential amino acids. Lupine cultivation goes way back to ancient Egypt and Greece. The peptides in Lupine protein are thought to prevent collagen and elastin breakdown which is beneficial to skin care, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- (Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate). This powerful advanced concealer works to brighten the skin while fighting UV induced photo-aging. The mechanics behind this ingredient are simple, it works to regulate skin pigmentation by inhibiting Tyrosinase, a key enzyme behind melanin synthesis, responsible for skin color, pigmentation, age spots, and dark circles. It promotes lighter, brighter and more radiant skin and protects against UV rays.
- ACTIFLOW® Yeast Extract
- Saccharomyces Cervisiae Extract. It’s a skin-conditioning agent used for its ability to fight oxidative stress and improve skin conditions, increase tissue blood circulation, and reduce dark circles. Commonly used as a probiotic, it is a yeast extract, a mixture of flavonoids, sugars, vitamins, and amino acids believed to have been originally isolated from the skin of grapes. One of the most intensively studied eukaryotic model organisms in molecular and cell biology, yeast is found in wine, bread, and even healthy probiotic formulas. Now being used in a wide array of skin care products since it contains some of the skin’s favorite things, like amino acids, proteins, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins. When added to skin care products it is programmed to produce anti-aging compounds through biotechnological processes that tell the yeast to produce by-products which have unique anti-aging functions.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen. The most abundant protein in your body. Supplemental hydrolyzed collagen can help fight off the visual signs of aging. Often used to help tighten, re-hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, eliminate harmful toxins, and diminish the appearance of cellulite. Collagen peptides also support healthy hair and nail growth. It provides Amino Acids to help build hair & fights damage to hair follicles to help reduce thinning. May help slow the graying process. Collagen peptides supply amino acids your body uses to form the connective tissue in your skin, hair, nails, bones, & joints.
- Retinol. Also known as Vitamin A1, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. Used in skin care topicals to help boost the amount of collagen your body makes and plump out skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves skin tone and color and reduces mottled patches. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color.
- Avocado Oil. Oil made from avocados—the fruit of the avocado tree (Persea Americana), which is up to 25 percent fat. Rich in fatty acids it’s used as a moisturizer. Loaded with Oleic Acid, potassium, lecithin, vitamin C, vitamin K, Folate, & many other nutrients for moisturizing the skin. It's less likely to clog pores.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Jojoba Seed Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl). The scientific name for Vitamin B6. Used in skin care to fight dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. May have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties for the skin.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Known as the sunshine vitamin. Used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, help inflammation, and fight free radicals and oxidation in the skin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
For best results apply twice daily. Gently pat a very small amount to upper & lower eye areas. For best results, allow serum to absorb before applying other eye treatments or make up.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Butylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100, Dimeticone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Peg-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn)Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Silicate, Sodium Propyl Hydroxypropyl Thiosulfate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
EYE REGENER® & ACTIFLOW® are registered trademarks of Silab
CHROMABRIGHT® is a registered trademark of Lipotech
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS > $99
CBD HOLIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings. Use code #HolidayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.