Bella Jane Organics
#ULTRAVIOLET - SPF 30 Moisturizer + CBD
The face needs a little more luxury and care especially when spending the day in the sun. Using a drug store brand sun block on the body is one thing, but the face needs nutrients as well as protection to stay looking its best. Our SPF 30 Moisturizer formulated with pure Organic CBD Oil, luxurious botanicals, and marine extracts should live up to the highest of expectations. A matte drying formula that is perfect for a pre-makeup application.
This 2 in 1 product is dermatologist recommended, tear free, hypoallergenic, water resistant and works great as a primer base before make-up applications. We only like putting the best on our face so we have infused this SPF 30 Moisturizer with not only pure Organic CBD Oil but Shea Butter, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Flax Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Cucumber Extract, Marine Extracts & more. These powerful extracts provide, GLA, Polyphenols, Plant Terpenes, powerful antioxidants and natural UV blocking properties, that are designed to protect as well as repair. GLA present in Evening Primrose helps fight underlying conditions like Eczema. This multi-tasking moisturizer is the ultimate in daily protection as it fights to destroy free radicals. A vitamin enriched sunscreen that helps keep skin hydrated & safe from the sun’s harmful rays with an SPF 30 rating. Loaded with the full array of cannabinoids, essential fatty acids, and nutrients found in CBD oil, it not only moisturizes and protects, it also nourishes the skin to promote healing, and help shrink the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
TSA Approved / Coral Reef Friendly !!
- SPF 30 - dermatologist recommended, hypoallergenic, & water resistant.
- Leaves a smooth silky base and makes a great primer for make up applications.
- Moisturizing, non-comedogenic, & non-acnegenic
- Chlorophyll and Plankton Marine extracts act as natural UV blockers and powerful antioxidants.
- Highly nourishing botanical extracts and oils provide repair promoting skin nutrients and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- GLA in Plankton Extracts and Evening Primrose may be beneficial for use on Eczema and Acne prone skin
- Organic CBD Oil provides essential fatty acids, terpenes, amino acids, and cannabinoids that promote healing and inflammation reduction
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Titanium Dioxide 3% Used to absorb UV radiation to protect the skin. Extremely efficient at protecting against all aspects of UV light that can affect skin – absorbing & scattering both UVA & UVB rays.
- Zinc Oxide 3% Safe, effective, & broad spectrum, physically blocks harmful, damaging solar rays.
- Allantoin. Often derived from the leaves of the comfrey plant. The earliest records of Allantoin date back to the 16th century where it was used to treat wounds and skin ulcers. Most often used as a moisturizer it may also stimulate new skin cells to aid in wound healing. Today it continues to be used in skin care products for its possible healing and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its moisturizing benefits.
- Cucumber Extract. It’s a skin super-food, its juicy properties are composed of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, & a variety of minerals. Used as a moisturizer & emollient. With its astringent effect it is often used to soothe & relieve puffy skin. Cucumber extract has natural desquamation properties meaning it aids in your skin's natural shedding of its outer layer during cell turnover. It is also extremely gentle, and great to use on sensitive skin or on fragile areas of the skin such as around the eyes. It is for this reason that many estheticians place cucumbers over the eyes of their clients during facials so that the cucumber extract will moisturize the under-eye area. This is also one of the main reasons we include cucumber extract as one of the ingredients.
- Evening Primrose. Evening primrose is often applied to the skin for eczema (atopic dermatitis) and water warts. It is known by many names, Oenothera biennis (commonly called evening-primrose, evening star, sundrop, weedy evening primrose, German rampion, hog weed, King's cure-all, or fever-plant.), it is a species of Oenothera native to eastern and central North America, from Newfoundland west to Alberta, southeast to Florida, and southwest to Texas, and widely naturalized elsewhere in temperate and subtropical regions. Evening primrose oil is produced from the plant Oenothera biennis. Oil of mature seeds contains approximately 7–10% GLA concentrations, GLA is a preliminary stage in the production of prostaglandin, which is essential for the proper functioning of cells. Symptoms and diseases like endogenous eczema can be induced by a prostaglandin shortage. In theory, an additional intake of GLA might help to relieve these symptoms. Used cosmetically or topically, Evening Primrose Oil may help soothe and moisturize the skin, scalp, and hair while enhancing elasticity. Furthermore, its reputed to promote a healthy, clear complexion and addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Green Tea Extract. Anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant & skin-soothing properties. Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin. Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts may have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. Thought to help diminish the signs of aging, calm irritation, even out discoloration, diminish the appearance of cellulite, soothe redness and swelling, repair damage, exfoliate, decrease the appearance and occurrence of blackheads, eliminate dead skin, dirt, bacteria, and other pollutants on the skin’s surface, decrease puffiness, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. Rich in Polyphenols, Catechins, and Caffeine, Green Tea extract is reputed to have properties that make it beneficial for addressing and potentially preventing numerous skin-related complaints.
- Linseed Oil. Also known as flaxseed oil or flax oil, is a colorless to yellowish oil obtained from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum). It is rich in Alpha-Linolenic acid, (an omega-3 fatty acid). Rich in fatty acids its often used in skin care to help plump the skin and help repair skin cells, improve elasticity, firmness, tone and texture. It's beneficial for the rehydration of dry, itchy skin because the essential fatty acids prevent the skin from drying out and keep it moist.
- Plankton Extract. Derived from many different sources, including many species of seaweed and algae. Plankton are tiny marine creatures that drift through the water, feasting on whatever smaller plant particles they can find. They are full of nutrients, high in essential fatty acids and amino’s, the building blocks of healthy cells. Plankton’s antioxidant and chlorophyll content may also help to protect skin from further aging by removing free radicals caused by sun exposure and by also blocking UV light. With a high zinc content, plankton has important antibacterial properties, which, along with its natural moisturizing properties, may help reduce the number of blemishes and pimples on the skin. Zinc is also necessary for the regeneration of skin cells and can help promote stronger more vibrant-looking skin.
- Rosa Canina Seed Oil. Also known as Rose Hip see oil, it's a pressed seed oil, extracted from the seeds of the wild rose bush (Rosa moschata or Rosa rubiginosa) in the southern Andes. Rosehip seed oil can also be extracted from Rosa Canina, which grows in many regions of the world including South Africa and Europe. The fruits of the rosehip have been used in folk medicine for a long time. Rosehips have prophylactic and therapeutic actions against the common cold, infectious diseases, and inflammatory diseases and is used for a wide range of skin care benefits. The oil contains provitamin A (mostly beta-Carotene). It has been wrongly said to contain retinol (vitamin A) which is a vitamin solely made by animals from provitamin A. It does however contain levels (up to .357 ml/L) of tretinoin or all-trans retinoic acid, a vitamin A acid that retinol converts to. Rose hip seed oil is high in essential fatty acids: Linolenic acid or omega-6, and alpha-linolenic or omega-3. Researchers have tested the efficacy of topical rose hip seed oil together with an oral fat-soluble vitamin on different types of inflammatory dermatitis such as eczema, neurodermatitis, and cheilitis, with promising findings. Due to its high composition of Fatty Acids and antioxidants, rose hip oil has relatively high protection properties against inflammation and oxidative stress. Research is being done on rose hip oil for the reduction of skin pigmentation, discoloration, acne lesions, scars and stretch marks, as well as retaining the moisture of the skin and delaying the appearance of wrinkles. Cosmetologists often recommend wild rose seed oil as a natural skin-vitalizer.
- Shea Butter. A fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. High concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins may help soften and hydrate the skin. Some of the isolated chemical constituents are reported to show that it may have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun blocking lotion and some of its components may have limited capacity to absorb ultraviolet radiation. High in concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins it is often used to help soften the skin. May also help as an anti-inflammatory and is often used for help in conditioning, toning, & soothing skin. As a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of skin & hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or color treated.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How to use:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures.
Allantoin, Alumina, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Silica, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 3 %, Zinc Oxide 3 %
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.