Bella Jane Organics
#SUNSET - After Sun Care Cream + CBD + Mango Butter
Bella Jane Organics After Sun Skin Care Cream formulated with Antarticine®, an extremely powerful hydrating peptide isolated from mud on King George Island. It helps boost our skins regenerative powers after a long day in the sun, so you can enjoy the #SUNSET.
Need sun burn soothing or just a little after sun care? This super intense hydrating formula is bursting with nourishing & anti-aging properties of both hemp derived Organic CBD Oil, Apricot oil, Mango Seed Butter, & an extremely powerful Peptide found in mud on King George Island in Antarctica. This powerful peptide is a protein derivative that contains three amino acid residues, glycine, histidine, & lysine. It soothes & slows down further breakage of dehydrated & irritated skin while vitamin A & E derivatives kindly address inflammation. Amino Acids Proline, Alanine, and Serine promote the formation of phospholipids to improve cellular strength and help speed up skin cell turnover. Highly moisturizing mango butter makes it a suitable remedy for sensitive skin that's been overexposed to the Sun's rays. Nourishment is emphasized by Ceramides 1, 3, & 6 and natural marine extracts that work to replicate the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Protein rich peptides, essential fatty acids, & antioxidants present in palm butter, soybean extract, pine bark extract, & fennel fruit extract work on reversing skin damage & further protect it from dryness. Soothes minor aches & burns & helps prevent scarring associated with sun exposure. Organic CBD Oil steps in with a generous array of nourishing essential fatty acids, terpenes, vitamins, and cannabinoids to help soothe and calm minor burns and sun induced skin irritations. This cream is super light, fast absorbing, pure, and free of irritating fragrances.
- Sun burn soothing.
- Light, thin, and super fast absorbing cream.
- Extreme hydration and rejuvenating powers of Antarticine peptides.
- Amino Acids Proline, Alanine, and Serine promote the formation of phospholipids to improve cellular strength and help speed up skin cell turnover.
- Ceramides and natural marine extracts promote collagen production and help restore elasticity.
- Helps reduce and soothe inflammation from minor burns.
- Highly nourishing natural botanicals extracts and oils help speed up the healing process and hydrate the skin while providing antioxidants to fight off free radicals.
- Wide array of Amino Acids, essential fatty acids from Organic CBD Oil soothes and promotes healing of sun damaged skin.
Antarcticine® is a registered trademark of Lipotech
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract). A strain of bacteria isolated from mud found on King George Island in Antarctica with cryoprotective, restructuring, and anti-wrinkle properties. It is a Glycoprotein Peptide, a protein derivative, & contains the following three amino acid residues: glycine, histidine & lysine. Used in a number of anti-aging products and is believed to have the ability to regenerate & protect the skin by retaining moisture & water, heal wounds, increase collagen & elastin production, & improve hydration. This Glycoprotein from the Antarctic Sea was discovered during the summer of 1988, a Spanish scientific expedition in Antarctica collected mud samples from Admiralty Bay, on King George Island, Antarctica. A new bacterial strain, Pseudoalteromonas Antarctica, was isolated from these samples. During lab tests, the bacteria growth produced an extracellular material, an exopolymer of glycoproteins believed to help the bacteria retain water, adhere to surfaces, and withstand the extreme cold. These protective functions are now being applied in cosmetics and skin care.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid). A water-soluble salt form of hyaluronic acid created by scientists to increase stability and lessen the likelihood of oxidization. We choose to use sodium hyaluronate in some of our products because it is a smaller molecule, which allows it to more easily penetrate the skin. Sodium Hyaluronate believed to replace the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and with exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Ceramide 1,3, & 6. Lipid molecules found in high concentrations within cell membranes in the upper layer of the skin. They hold skin cells together, forming a protective layer that plumps the skin and holds moisture. They also act as a barrier against bacteria and environmental pollutants. Without the proper ratio of ceramides, the skin’s barrier can become compromised, leading to dryness, itching and irritation. Ceramides are produced naturally by the skin but they maybe be depleted by exposure to hot water, soaps, certain chemicals and other environmental factors.
- Alanine. A glucogenic amino acid that constitutes a high percentage of the amino acids in most proteins. Also, other amino acids, in particular, branched chain amino acids (BCAA), such as valine, leucine, and isoleucine can be converted to alanine. Most amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. It’s a non-polar, hydrophobic amino acid, synthesized mainly from pyruvate and L-glutamate. As a non-essential amino acid its used in skincare and thought to balance moisture levels in the skin, thus providing improved hydration.
- Algae Extract. A powerhouse of nutrients & minerals and used in skin care for thousands of years. They are believed to be a miracle ingredient full of antioxidants & peptides. Thought to have therapeutic benefits for the skin & are often used in skin care to help condition, hydrate, soften & detoxify while aiding in replenishing essential vitamins & minerals. Algae is also an antioxidant, meaning it helps protect your skin from free radicals. It is high in essential amino acids, proteins, and a variety of vitamins—including vitamins A, B, C, and E.
Apricot Seed Oil. Pressed from the kernels of the Prunus Armeniaca (apricot). Apricot kernels have an oil content of 40-50%. The oil is similar to almond oil and peach oil, both of which are also extracted from the kernels of the respective fruit. The oil is chiefly composed of oleic acid and linoleic acid, both of which are unsaturated fats.
Components of Apricot Kernel Oil -Vitamin A -Vitamin C -Vitamin E -Omega 9 -Omega 6 -Omega 3 -Palmitic Acid -Stearic Acid.
These fatty acids and antioxidants are why it’s often used in skin care creams and ointments, it’s thought to be good for anti-aging, moisturizing the hair, cleansing pores, sun protection, promoting skin regeneration, black heads, and to hydrate the skin and hair.
- Chondrus Cripus Extract (Red Algae). A type of seaweed commonly called Irish moss or sea moss or carrageen moss, although it is not a true moss it’s a species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Rich in many nutrients for the skin, including the pigment beta-carotene & potent antioxidants zeaxanthin & lutein, which may help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure. High in polysaccharides which constitute half its dry weight and rich in iodine and sulfur, it is also full of vitamins and minerals including Riboflavin, Folate, Vitamins B, C, E, and K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, and Zinc, which may all be beneficial to healthy skin.
- Fennel Fruit Extract. The active constituents of fennel seed include terpenes, fatty acids, protein, flavonoids, phenolcarboxylic acids and coumarins. Often used in facial creams, cleansers, soaps, anti-wrinkle creams and lotions. Used in skin care products it is believed to help dry and mature skin, calm uneven colored blotchy skin, and reduce puffiness around the eyes, and help with inflammation. It is a rich source of minerals like Zinc, Magnesium & Potassium and is thought to be a natural antiseptic for the skin. May boost collagen, reduce fine lines, & possibly speed up cell turnover.
- Lactobacillus/Bean Seed Extract (sodium glutamate ferment filtrate). Used for anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, restoration of skin elasticity, and enhanced collagen synthesis. Additionally, it penetrates deeper into the skin while boosting moisture with a combined benefit of fighting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lecithin Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5). Made from pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B-5. It occurs organically and is often produced from plant sources. Panthenol is often used as a moisturizer, but it’s also included in many cosmetics as a softening, soothing, and anti-irritant agent. It may help the skin build up a barrier against irritation and water loss. Part of the vitamin B group it is also used to help improve hair and skin elasticity, moisture retention & flexibility.
- Mango Seed Butter. A rich natural fat derived from the seeds contained inside the pits of the Mango fruit. The main chemical constituents of Mango Butter are: Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. These oils, vitamins, and antioxidants in mango butter are thought to help inflammation, fight acne, promote moisture retention in hair, soothe the skin, UV protection, promote skin cell regeneration, act as a moisturizer, and facilitate the production of oils.
Palm Kernel Oil. Derived from the edible plant oil of the oil palm Elaeis Guineensis. It should not be confused with the other two edible oils derived from palm fruits: palm oil, extracted from the pulp of the oil palm fruit, and coconut oil, extracted from the kernel of the coconut. Palm kernel oil, palm oil, and coconut oil are three of the few highly saturated vegetable fats, these oils give the name to the 16-carbon saturated fatty acid palmitic acid that they contain. Often used in skin care products to help soften and hydrate the skin, help dry itchy skin, and for dry hair, lips, and nails and cuticles. Thought to provide elasticity and help fine lines and wrinkles.
The approximate concentration of fatty acids in palm kernel oil is as follows:
- Lauric saturated
- Myristic saturated
- Palmitic saturated
- Capric saturated
- Caprylic saturated
- Stearic saturated
- Oleic monounsaturated
- Linoleic polyunsaturated
- Palm Seed Butter. Similar to coconut oil and other palm oils and butters. It contains lauric, myristic, and oleic acids. The fruit contains a white butter that is odorless and tasteless and has the advantage of not becoming rancid easily. Often used in products and thought to be a good moisturizer, helps restore the skins moisture barrier, and helps rejuvenate and stimulate collagen and aid in fighting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pine Bark Extract. An herbal extract rich in plant pigments called bioflavonoids. A good source of vitamin C as well as numerous phytochemicals, natural plant compounds that support better skin health. Proanthocyanidin, powerful antioxidant compounds (more potent than Vitamin C and E) may be beneficial to skin health. Pine bark extract may contribute to skin hydration and help reduce pigmentation.
- Proline. A unique amino acid in that it is the only amino acid where the side chain is connected to the protein backbone twice, forming a five-membered nitrogen-containing ring, it’s an essential component of collagen, and therefore is vital for proper functioning of joints, tendons, and healthy skin. It’s a proteinogenic amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Proline is recognized to be beneficial in skin care as it is responsible for the creation of collagen.
- Serine. Often derived from silk proteins and is a naturally occurring proteinogenic amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins, and plays an important role in the body by helping to form the phospholipids (a major component of the cell membrane) that make up each cell. Often used in the cosmetic and personal care industry as a skin conditioning agent, anti-static agent, and hair conditioning agent because of its ability to replenish cysteine levels in the hair to keep it strong and smooth. Amino acids are generally thought to be beneficial to the skin because of their ability to aid in collagen production, boost skin's elasticity, and replenish moisture.
- Soybean Seed Extract. A plant-derived ingredient. Often used to add moisture to products. In addition to its moisturizing benefits, it has also been found to deliver amino acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals into the skin. Rich in Vitamin E it may be found in hair care products, skin care products, soaps, and lotions. Thought to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while stimulating collagen production. It is a powerful antioxidant that combats free radicals and is also used as a natural bulking agent and emollient in cream formulations. The ingredient is also used as a conditioning agent in hair and skin products.
- Wheat Germ Extract. Used as a moisturizer & appropriate topical. Delivers a healthy infusion of vitamin A, D, & B vitamins, antioxidants & fatty acids. Wheat germ or wheatgerm is a concentrated source of several essential nutrients, including vitamin E, folate (folic acid), phosphorus, thiamin, zinc, and magnesium, as well as essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols.
How to Use: Apply to skin with fingertips & massage in gently to a general area twice daily or as needed.
Water, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin Panthenol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil, Behenyl Behenate, Orbignya Speciosa (Babassu Palm) Kernel Oil, Diglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Algae Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru (Palm) Seed Butter, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Chondrus Cripus Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Pinus Pinaster (Pine) Bark Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, alanine, Proline, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Ceramide 3, Yeast Extract, Ceramide 6, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine HCL, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 1, Lactobacillus/Bean Seed Extract/Sodium Glutamate Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Active: Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract).
Antarcticine® is a registered trademark of Lipotech
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS > $99
CBD HOLIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings. Use code #HolidayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.