Bella Jane Organics
#SLEEPYTIME - CBD Oral Spray + Melatonin + GABA + Valerian Root
Bella Jane Organics #SLEEPYTIME CBD Oral Spray. This Sleep Support Spray is formulated with pure Organic CBD Isolate, Melatonin, GABA, and Valerian Root Extract. We also added a touch of Magnesium to help fight that restless leg syndrome as well. Your loved ones will thank us too. 30 servings per bottle.
You deserve a good night’s rest! Melatonin, a natural occurring hormone in the brain, is released to promote sleep at night. Unfortunately, as we age environmental factors such as artificial light and blue light from all of our cell phone, laptops, and electronic devices reduces the Melatonin our bodies are able to produce, resulting in a lack of sleep and those tossing and turning restless nights. Our Sleep Support Spray is also formulated with GABA and Valerian Root Extract to help promote and induce a long, calm, & restful sleep. This product is great for those experiencing difficulty falling or staying asleep! Organic CBD isolate fights alongside these nutrients to spark your endocannabinoid system CB1 and CB2 receptors to help promote calm and relaxation. Wake up refreshed without that groggy feeling or the tough time waking up like some OTC meds can make you feel. 6 sprays 20 minutes before bedtime and you'll wake up feeling Bella! Follow up with #Wakeytime in the morning to help kick off the next day.
Oral absorption is up to 90% effective, allowing your body to utilize ingredients fast! Through oral absorption, nutrients go directly into the bloodstream & cells within a matter of minutes.
Scientifically Tested to be Safe & Effective!
- 30 servings per bottle.
Promotes calm zen like sleep.
- Magnesium fights restless leg syndrome.
- Wake up easy with no groggy feeling in the morning.
- Natural sleep aids, no chemicals or OTC meds.
- Non addictive.
- Natural Flavor.
- Organic CBD Isolate promotes relaxation and fights stress.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 180mg Isolate Hemp CBD Oil. (Hemp Derived Cannabidiol) CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Melatonin. A natural sleep aid. Its a hormone that’s made in the Pineal Gland of the brain. Melatonin helps control your daily sleep-wake cycles. Your body’s internal clock known as the circadian rhythm influences how much Melatonin the Pineal Gland makes, and so does the amount of light that you're exposed to each day. Typically, Melatonin levels start to rise in the mid-to-late evening, after the sun has set. They stay elevated for most of the night while you’re in the dark. Then, they drop in the early morning as the sun rises, causing you to awaken. As we age our natural production of Melatonin may decrease which could cause certain sleep disorders.
- GABA. Naturally made in our brain cells from glutamate, Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system to help promote calm, relaxation, and a little bit of that Zen feeling. GABA enables and promotes the body and mind to relax and fall asleep, and to sleep soundly throughout the night. Low GABA activity is linked to insomnia and disrupted sleep. In one study, GABA levels in people with insomnia were almost 30 percent lower than in people without the sleep disorder. GABA food sources that may include or boost production of GABA: whole grains, fava, soy, lentils and other beans, nuts including walnuts, almonds and sunflower seeds, fish, including shrimp and halibut, citrus, tomatoes, berries, spinach, broccoli, potatoes, and cocoa.
Valerian Root Extract. A perennial flowering plant native to Europe and Asia. Crude extract of valerian root may have sedative and anxiolytic effects, and is commonly sold in dietary supplement capsules to promote sleep. Valerian has been used as a medicinal herb since at least the time of ancient Greece and Rome. Hippocrates described its properties, and Galen later prescribed it as a remedy for insomnia.
Known compounds detected in valerian that may contribute to its method of action and restful sleep are:
- Alkaloids: actinidine, chatinine, shyanthine, valerianine, valerine
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- Isovaleric acid
- Iridoids & valepotriates: isovaltrate and valtrate
- Sesquiterpenes: valerenic acid, hydroxyvalerenic acid, acetoyvalerenic acid
- Flavanones: hesperidin, 6-methylapigenin, linarin
How to Use:
Adults spray 6 sprays into mouth as needed. For best results spray under tongue, then swallow. Use daily as a dietary supplement. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Hemp Derived Cannabidiol, Melatonin, Proprietary Blend (GABA, Valerian Root Extract), Magnesium Gluconate, Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Derivative, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.