Bella Jane Organics
#RELIEF - Intense Relief Rub + 10% Emu Oil + CBD (3.8oz)
You hurt and need some relief! Bella Jane Organics intensive relief rubs infused with 10% Emu Oil and Organic CBD Oil. Embrace the Pain!
10% Emu Oil infused with Organic CBD Oil is designed to deeply penetrate the toughest aches & sores fast. Emu oil, a natural product, is made up of smaller molecules, which allows it to carry compounds to deeper layers of the skin. It is high in fatty acids, antioxidants, and compounds, including essential fatty acids Omega-3, Omega 6, and Omega-9. Reputed to help reduce inflammation, ease muscular pain, and arthritic joint pain. While it fights pain, it also helps relieve signs of wrinkles, scars, and blemishes by nourishing the skin cells. Antioxidants and essential nutrients fight along with additional compounds like carotenoids, flavones, polyphenols, tocopherols, and phospholipids and works together with Organic CBD Oil to help deliver all the Cannabinoids, Fatty Acids, Minerals, Vitamins, and Terpenes to the skin, muscles, and joints. We further enhanced this special formula with natural Aloe, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswelia Serrata Extract, Allantoin, and Vitamin E to help fight everything from aches and pain to inflammation.
- Helps relieve muscle, joint, and skin pain and inflammation
- Intense moisturizer and anti-aging properties
- Promotes the healing of wounds and sores
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Antioxidants fight free radicals.
- Nourishing fatty acids and cannabinoids from Organic CBD oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
(choose strength before adding to cart)
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
Emu Oil 10%. The biggest benefit of emu oil is its ability to absorb into the skin. Due to its smaller molecules, emu oil has increased enhancement, absorption, and carrier capabilities. It penetrates faster & deeper into your skin and carries other ingredients with it. Highly beneficial in pain relief balms and creams when trying to deliver ingredients deeper into the tissue and joints. Originating from the Australian Aborigine culture, their history documentation shows emu oil has been used for over 40,000 years. It was used to relieve minor aches and pains, help wounds heal, and protect the skin from mother nature. The European culture was first introduced to emu oil by Native Australians and often used it as a natural sunscreen and moisturizer.
Emu oil is rich in:
- oleic acid (42 percent)
- palmitic acid (21 percent)
- linoleic acids (21 percent)
These compounds are thought to help fight inflammation and dry skin. Used in pain relief topicals for its faster and deeper absorption properties.
- Allantoin. Often derived from the leaves of the comfrey plant. The earliest records of Allantoin date back to the 16th century where it was used to treat wounds and skin ulcers. Most often used as a moisturizer it may also stimulate new skin cells to aid in wound healing. Today it continues to be used in skin care products for its possible healing and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its moisturizing benefits.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract. Also known as wolf's bane, believed to enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. Often used for its astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Arnica may stimulate circulation, speed up skin healing and may ease the pain of inflammation. Often applied to bruises, sprains, muscle soreness, and muscle spasms. Has been associated with sports activity and commonly used on muscular aches, joint pain, and arthritis.
- Boswellia Serrata Also known as Indian frankincense, it is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Resin made from Boswellia extract has been used for centuries in Asian and African folk medicine. It’s believed to treat chronic inflammation as well as a number of other health conditions. Boswellia serrata contains chemical constituents (boswellic acids) clinically studied for osteoarthritis and joint function, with the research showing trends of benefit (slight improvement) in pain and function. Four acids in Boswellia resin contribute to the herb’s possible anti-inflammatory properties. These acids inhibit an enzyme that produces leukotriene. Boswellic acid (AKBA) is thought to be the most powerful of the four boswellic acids. It's believed to treat chronic inflammatory conditions and is used in pain relief creams, balms and gels for its reputed benefits to these types of ailments.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Squalane. Usually derived by the hydrogenation of Squalene. In contrast to squalene, due to the complete saturation of squalane, it is not subject to auto-oxidation. This makes it desirable in cosmetics where it is used as an emollient and moisturizer. Usually sourced from olive oil, rice and sugar cane, historically, they've been used in the medical field to treat wounds and skin problems. It balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Menthol. Naturally found in mint plants such as peppermint and spearmint. It gives a cooling sensation. It is often used to relieve minor pain and irritation and prevent infection. Menthol is added to many products. These include lozenges, syrups, pain creams and ointments, nasal sprays, powders, and candy. When applied topically to the skin menthol produces a cooling sensation. Menthol does not lower the temperature of the body or skin. Instead, it produces a cooling effect by blocking the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How to Use:
Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Purified Water, Emu Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Squalane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Menthol, Cetyl Phosphate, PCR Hemp Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS > $99
CBD HOLIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings. Use code #HolidayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.