Bella Jane Organics
#NOPAINNOGAIN - Pain Relief Roll On Gel + CBD + Devils Claw
Bella Jane Organics knows pain, our Pain Relief Roll-On Gel is infused with 500mg of Full Spectrum CBD oil, Devils Claw Extract, and the soothing powers of Lidocaine 4% and Menthol 1%. So don't be afraid to tackle your next marathon or hit the gym. Just roll it on and go and let the clinically supported ingredients and natural extracts go to work for you.
Arthritic fighting abilities of Devils Claw root extract is paired up with Full Spectrum CBD Oil and the pain blocking power of Lidocaine 4%. Menthol 1% provides fast cryogenic style cooling relief of skin irritations while Chamomile and polyphenols in Green Tea extract provide additional anti-inflammatory aid. The natural emollient and Eczema soothing properties of Primrose Oil are teamed up with the pain fighting powers of Devil's Claw Extract, circulation boosting Horse Chestnut Extract, and the various soothing properties of Boswellia Serrata Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, and other botanicals and extracts that target a variety of ailments. Full Spectrum CBD oil works to target your CB1 and CB2 receptors to calm nerve pain, while essential fatty acids, terpenes, and nutrients naturally work to restore hydration to the skin. After the gym or a long run, kneed away muscle tension and discomfort with our premium roller ball! Built with a targeted applicator and child-resistant cap, it's a mess-free application that comfortably fits into your purse, gym bag or luggage without leaking! Exceptionally beneficial to those hard-to-reach areas it's a must-have for your medicine and apothecary cabinets!
- Clinically proven ingredients Lidocaine 4% and Menthol 1%
- Can be used on Eczema, Psoriasis, Arthritis, muscle spasms, poor circulation areas, and other skin, muscle, and joint ailments
- Helps reduce minor muscle and joint aches and pains
- Helps reduce inflammation and pain associated with arthritis
- Helps increase circulation in muscle tissue
- Cooling soothes minor skin irritations, burning, and itching
- Natural plant derived organics provide additional intense moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties.
- Full spectrum CBD Oil provides nourishing essential fatty acids, terpenes, cannabinoids, and nutrients to promote healing
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Easy roll on applicator
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 4%. Lidocaine Hydrochloride Topical Solution USP, 4% contains a local anesthetic agent and is administered topically. Lidocaine HCl stabilizes the neuronal membrane by inhibiting the ionic fluxes required for the initiation and conduction of impulses, thereby effecting local anesthetic action or pain. Topical (for use on the skin) is used to reduce pain or discomfort caused by skin irritations such as blisters, sunburn, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor cuts, scratches, or burns.
- Menthol 1%. Naturally found in mint plants such as peppermint and spearmint. It gives a cooling sensation. It is often used to relieve minor pain and irritation and prevent infection. Menthol is added to many products. These include lozenges, syrups, pain creams and ointments, nasal sprays, powders, and candy. When applied topically to the skin menthol produces a cooling sensation. Menthol does not lower the temperature of the body or skin. Instead, it produces a cooling effect by blocking the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature.
- Devils Claw Root Extract (Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract). Also called grapple plant, wood spider and most commonly devil's claw, is a genus of plant in the sesame family, native to southern Africa. Devil's claw tuberous roots are used in folk medicine to reduce pain. Traditionally, the roots of this plant have been used to treat a wide range of ailments including pain and arthritis. It contains iridoid glycosides, a class of compounds which has demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects. Used in topical pain relief applications for lower back and joint pains. Its power comes from its reputed ability to significantly suppress and block the action of cytokines, which are molecules produced by the body known to promote inflammation.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract. Also known as wolf's bane, believed to enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. Often used for its astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Arnica may stimulate circulation, speed up skin healing and may ease the pain of inflammation. Often applied to bruises, sprains, muscle soreness, and muscle spasms. Has been associated with sports activity and commonly used on muscular aches, joint pain, and arthritis.
- Black Current Fruit Extract. Rich in vitamin C and polyphenol phytochemicals. Some but not all studies suggest that iridoid glycosides may also have antioxidant effects. This means the plant may have the ability to ward off cell-damaging effects of unstable molecules called free radicals. Polyphenol phytochemicals present in the fruit, seeds and leaves, are being investigated for their potential biological activities. Major anthocyanins in blackcurrant pomace are retained in the juice concentrate among other yet unidentified polyphenols. Blackcurrant seed oil is rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid and gamma-linolenic acid. Used in skin care and pain relief topicals for its reputed effects on muscle fatigue, repetitive motion pain, and to help relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis such as joint pain, stiffness, and tenderness as an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). May also improve poor circulation conditions.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil. Borage seed oil is often used for all kinds of skin inflammation including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and rosacea. Rich in essential omega fatty acids, it is excellent at improving skin's natural protective barrier. The seeds contain 26-38% of borage seed oil, of which 17-28% is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), one of the richest known sources and is shown to be effective in helping the symptoms of a large number of skin disorders as well as reducing swelling from sun burn and promotes the healing of wounds. The oil contains the fatty acids palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, eicosenoic acid, erucic acid, and nervonic acid which are highly beneficial to the skin and skin ailments. Also known as starflower, it is an annual herb native to the Mediterranean region, cultivated for borage seed oil which is extracted from its seeds.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract. Also known as Indian frankincense, it is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Resin made from Boswellia extract has been used for centuries in Asian and African folk medicine. It’s believed to treat chronic inflammation as well as a number of other health conditions. Boswellia serrata contains chemical constituents (boswellic acids) clinically studied for osteoarthritis and joint function, with the research showing trends of benefit (slight improvement) in pain and function. Four acids in Boswellia resin contribute to the herb’s possible anti-inflammatory properties. These acids inhibit an enzyme that produces leukotriene. Boswellic acid (AKBA) is thought to be the most powerful of the four boswellic acids. It's believed to treat chronic inflammatory conditions and is used in pain relief creams, balms and gels for its reputed benefits to these types of ailments.
- Chamomile Flower Extract. Contains active Flavonoid and Essential Oil compounds, which are particularly advantageous in the care of sensitive skin. Often used to help relieve inflammation and for its calming effects. Can be used on sensitive skin to help soothe. Provides antioxidant properties to help moisturize and may fight bacteria growth. Chamomile consists of several ingredients including coumarin, glycoside, herniarin, flavonoids, farnesol, nerolidol and germacranolide. Believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities that help to decongest clogged pores and protect the skin from free radicals.
- Evening Primrose Oil. Evening primrose is often applied to the skin for eczema (atopic dermatitis) and water warts. It is known by many names, Oenothera biennis (commonly called evening-primrose, evening star, sundrop, weedy evening primrose, German rampion, hog weed, King's cure-all, or fever-plant.), it is a species of Oenothera native to eastern and central North America, from Newfoundland west to Alberta, southeast to Florida, and southwest to Texas, and widely naturalized elsewhere in temperate and subtropical regions. Evening primrose oil is produced from the plant Oenothera biennis. Oil of mature seeds contains approximately 7–10% GLA concentrations, GLA is a preliminary stage in the production of prostaglandin, which is essential for the proper functioning of cells. Symptoms and diseases like endogenous eczema can be induced by a prostaglandin shortage. In theory, an additional intake of GLA might help to relieve these symptoms. Used cosmetically or topically, Evening Primrose Oil may help soothe and moisturize the skin, scalp, and hair while enhancing elasticity. Furthermore, its reputed to promote a healthy, clear complexion and addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract. Anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant & skin-soothing properties. Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin. Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts may have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. Thought to help diminish the signs of aging, calm irritation, even out discoloration, diminish the appearance of cellulite, soothe redness and swelling, repair damage, exfoliate, decrease the appearance and occurrence of blackheads, eliminate dead skin, dirt, bacteria, and other pollutants on the skin’s surface, decrease puffiness, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. Rich in Polyphenols, Catechins, and Caffeine, Green Tea extract is reputed to have properties that make it beneficial for addressing and potentially helping numerous skin-related complaints.
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract. A species of flowering plant in the soapberry and lychee family. It is a large deciduous, hermaphroditic-flowering tree, commonly known as horse-chestnut or conker tree. Often used to help varicose veins, and swollen veins (phlebitis). Horse chestnut seeds can be processed so that the active chemicals are separated out and concentrated. The resulting “extract” is used to help a blood circulation problem called chronic venous insufficiency. Horse chestnut leaf is also used to help eczema, soft tissue swelling from sprains, arthritis, and joint pain. Some people apply horse chestnut branch bark to the skin for lupus and skin ulcers. The seed extract standardized to around 20 percent aescin (escin) is used medicinally for its venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties.
- Peppermint Oil. An herbal extract derived from the peppermint plant, a cross between water mint and spearmint that thrives in Europe and North America. The main components of peppermint oil are menthol and menthone which gives it that cooling sensation. Peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen and calm the skin. It also has properties that facilitate oil secretion, making it an effective component against acne.
- Turmeric Root Extract. Mostly known for its main ingredient curcumin, it's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of and arthritis pain and inflammation. Used in Asia for thousands of years and is a major part of traditional Chinese medicine. Phytochemical components of turmeric include diarylheptanoids, including numerous curcuminoids, such as curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Some 34 essential oils are present in turmeric, with major constituents including turmerone, germacrone, atlantone, and zingiberene.
- White Willow Bark Extract. The active extract of the bark is called salicin. Used in topical ointments it’s believed to relieve acute and chronic pain, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps. The effectiveness of white willow bark is attributed to its ability to lower prostaglandin levels. Salicin, which is similar to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), and in combination with the herb's powerful anti-inflammatory plant compounds (called flavonoids), salicin is thought to be responsible for the pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects of the herb. Known as the Salix alba, the white willow, is a species of willow native to Europe and western and central Asia. In history, Hippocrates, Galen, Pliny the Elder, and others believed willow bark could ease aches and pains and reduce fevers. It has long been used in Europe and China for the attempted treatment of these conditions. This remedy is also mentioned in texts from ancient Egypt, Sumer, and Assyria.
For External Use Only
Adults and children over 12 years:
• apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
• if product comes in contact hands, wash hands with soap and water
• children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 4%
Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cannabidiol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Glycerin, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mineral Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-6, Water
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.