Bella Jane Organics
Neck & Décolleté Anti-Aging Cream + Apple Stem Cells
*NON CBD FORMULA
Bella Jane Organics Neck and Décollete anti aging cream. Powered by Malus Domestica Apple Stem Cell extract, Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide, and Licorice Root Extracts. Ready to firm, sculpt, and even out skin tone and hyper-pigmentation where you need it most.
Apple Stem Cells work to reverse the skin cells degenerative aging internal clock with its epigenetic and restorative properties to reset the cells back to their younger genetic makeup and help boost the skins natural production of human stem cells. Alpha Arbutin works to slowly release hydroquinone to help block Tyrosinase activity and naturally reduce the skin's melanin (pigmentation) production to help reverse hyper-pigmentation along with sun and liver spots. Licorice root extracts, Vitamin B3 (nacinamide), and Glycerin work to restore elasticity, provide intense hydration, and fight acne, fine lines, wrinkles and help protect against UV photo damage. Jojoba Oil and Olive Oil provide deep long lasting moisture and nourishing essential fatty acids that promote healing while vitamins A, B5, C, and E provide antioxidant defense against free radicals. Our Neck & Décollete anti-aging cream improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and lifts and rejuvenates the areas of your skin that give your age away. It FIRMS & SCULPTS to bring back the youthful appearance and improves the appearance of skin tone and hyper-pigmentation. Active ingredients support the skin’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps even out skin tone, pigmentation, and reduce sun spots.
- Supports skin’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- Intense hydration and highly nourishing fatty acids via Jojoba and Olive Oils.
- Helps eliminate free radicals from sun damage.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Apple Stem Cells (Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract). Highly studied for its reputed abilities to increase the skin’s stem cell vitality and longevity, repair damaged tissues, activate your own skin stem cell regeneration and help protect human stem cells against UV light-induced damage and death. This patented liposomal preparation of apple stem cells is derived from the 'Uttwiler Spätlauber', a rare endangered Swiss apple tree. These apple stem cells are rich in epigenetic factors & metabolites. Apple Stem Cells contain phospholipids that nourish the skin while smoothing out the look of fine lines & wrinkles. Phospholipids are a class of lipids that are a major component of all cell membranes.
- Alpha Arbutin. An extract from the bearberry plant that has skin-brightening properties. It works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis, which in turn blocks Tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin's melanin (pigmentation) production. Promotes skin lightening and an even skin tone on all skin types, reduces the degree of skin tanning after UV exposure, and helps to minimize the appearance of liver spots.
- Niacinamide. A form of vitamin B3 used in creams to fight acne and hyper-pigmentation. Its a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help improve enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and elasticity. Niacinamide may be effective as a skin lightening compound that works to inhibit melanosome transfer to fight hyper-pigmentation.
- Sebum Moderating
- Licorice Root Extract. The active compound Glabridin is a type of isoflavonoid found in licorice root, it has been tested in a few clinical trials and shows some evidence that topical licorice extract may improve skin rash symptoms, such as redness, swelling, and itching and help mitigate sun damage and lighten sun spots improving the look of an uneven skin tone. The root of Glycyrrhiza Glabra, the licorice plant is an herbaceous perennial legume native to the Middle East, southern Europe, and parts of Asia, such as India. Licorice extracts have been used in herbal and traditional medicine for centuries.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Jojoba Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
Fatty acids commonly present in Jojoba oil:
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Olive Fruit Oil. Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil is the oil obtained from the ripe fruit of Olea europaea, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives. It is commonly used in cooking, whether for frying or as a salad dressing. It is also used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps. The composition of olive oil varies with the cultivar, altitude, time of harvest and extraction process. It consists mainly of oleic acid (up to 83%), with smaller amounts of other fatty acids including linoleic acid (up to 21%) and palmitic acid (up to 20%). These fatty acids are often thought to be highly beneficial to healthy skin. Olive oil contains vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K and vitamin E.
- Panthenol. Made from pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B-5. It occurs organically and is often produced from plant sources. It’s used as an additive in various cosmetic products around the globe. In topical cosmetics, product manufacturers often use panthenol as a moisturizer. But it’s also included in many cosmetics as a softening, soothing, and anti-irritant agent. It may help the skin build up a barrier against irritation and water loss. Panthenol part of the vitamin B group is used to help improve hair elasticity, moisture retention & flexibility.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Directions:Apply to cleansed skin. Apply to Neck & Décolleté area 1-2 times daily.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Lactate, Stearic Acid, Steareth-20, Alpha Arbutin, Triethanolamine, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Stem Cell) Extract, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.