Bella Jane Organics
#MIRRORMIRROR - Collagen Retinol Peptide Cream + CBD
Who's the fairest of them all ladies? You are! Face the mirror with radiance with our Retinol Collagen cream formulated with Matrixyl 3000 and Organic CBD Oil. Watch as these powerful peptides fight wrinkles & fine lines and help brighten your tone.
Matrixyl 3000®, a powerful peptide combination made up of Tripeptide-1 and Tetrapeptide-7. These Anti-Aging fatty acid linked peptides help repair visible skin damage & promote the skin's underlying supportive elements, they contain many important amino acids including glycine, histidine, and lysine that are highly beneficial to the skin. Retinol and Collagen then work to soften fine lines and wrinkles while it plumps the skin to boost radiance & tone. Infused with pure Organic CBD hemp oil it's the perfect recipe for brightening the skin, reducing large pores, age spots & signs of UV damage. Our Organic CBD oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, terpenes, cannabinoids, and nutrients to nourish the skin and promote healing. This cream is a must in your daily skin care routine if you want smoother, revitalized looking skin. Go ahead, look into the mirror & ask. Who's the fairest!?
- Rejuvenating peptide combination helps repair visible damage
- Promotes Collagen production
- Retinol and Collagen boosts radiance and tone
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Nourishing essential fatty acids, terpenes, cannabinoids, and vitamins from Organic CBD oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Matrixyl 3000
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. Synthetic peptide also known as palmitoyl hexapeptide-12, palmitoyl oligopeptide, or pal-GHK that is part of Matrixyl 3000, designed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of three amino acids glycine, histidine and lysine plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Palmitic acid, a fatty acid, helps it penetrate the skin between the epidermis, the outer skin layer, and the dermis or lower skin layer. Peptides can have different functions, and this particular peptide, on its own or as part of Matrixyl 3000, helps replenish and restore skin's surface and fight visible signs of aging. May also help facilitate copper uptake of cells and stimulate fibroblast collagen synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Synthetic peptide that's part of Matrixyl 3000, and is believed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of four amino acids glycine, glutamine, proline, arginine, plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Studies have shown that Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 can reduce the production of interleukins caused by UV radiation damage, inhibit inflammatory responses and glycation damage. Glycation damage affects skin's collagen, elastin and other proteins, and leads to wrinkles, sagging, and uneven skin tone. Matrixyl 3000 peptides help boost the production of collagen in the skin helping the skin to self heal and rejuvenate itself.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen. The most abundant protein in your body. Supplemental hydrolyzed collagen can help fight off the visual signs of aging. Often used to help tighten, re-hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, eliminate harmful toxins, and diminish the appearance of cellulite. Collagen peptides also support healthy hair and nail growth. It provides Amino Acids to help build hair & fights damage to hair follicles to help reduce thinning. May help slow the graying process. Collagen peptides supply amino acids your body uses to form the connective tissue in your skin, hair, nails, bones, & joints.
- Retinol. Also known as Vitamin A1, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. Used in skin care topicals to help boost the amount of collagen your body makes and plump out skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves skin tone and color and reduces mottled patches. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color.
- Vitamin A. Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Apply to face, neck & décolleté once or twice daily maximum. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide -1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PCR Hemp Oil, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A).
ACTIVE: Palmitoyl Tripeptide -1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 ( Matrixy3000)
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS > $99
CBD HOLIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings. Use code #HolidayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.