Bella Jane Organics
#MASSAGE- Anointing Oil Blend + CBD
Bella Jane Organics is taking your massage to a 'Holy' new level with our highly aromatic Anointing Oil blend infused with pure Organic CBD oil. 100% all natural and Organic Oils.
Bella Jane Organics Anointing Oils Massage Blend with pure Organic CBD Oil guarantees an ultimate aromatic experience & physical restoration for all massage therapies. When kneaded into joints & muscles, CBD Oil interacts with your cannabinoid receptors for localized & targeted benefits, offering the perfect catalyst for Holy Oils - Olive, Myrrha, Cassia Leaf & Cinnamon to encourage balance & silkiness in the skin. Heating & aromatic properties of Cinnamon and Cassia Leaf Oils allow valuable transformations of the body & mind to occur while it’s inhaled & absorbed into the skin.
This oil is Extremely Aromatic, try using just a little to start your next massage or blend it with your favorite massage oil to your liking to get the most heavenly aromatic relaxation you can imagine. A little goes a long way as the purity of this oil speaks for itself when you get your first inhalation of this beautiful anointing oil blend.
Beauty Tip: Try using it as a moisturizer by simply putting an ounce in a small dropper bottle and carrying it with you wherever you go for that nice little soothing touch up for your cuticles, toes, or hair during the day.
- Warming properties and aromatherapy massage helps promote focus and calm.
- Calms dry skin and helps soothe and relax fatigued muscles and joints.
- Helps fight inflammation.
- Soothes eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin, and other ailments.
- Highly nourishing Olive oil and Organic CBD oil provide nutrients, vitamins, and essential fatty acids to help promote healing.
- Powerful antioxidants help eliminate free radicals.
- Use a drop or two on the toes, cuticles, or the ends of the hair as a moisturizer throughout the day. Great for split ends.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Cassia Leaf Oil. Cassia is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. It’s an evergreen tree native to China and Burma. Cassia is commonly known as Chinese cinnamon, and its scientific name is Cinnamomum Cassia. Cassia essential oil, or cassia bark oil, is derived by steam distillation of the cassia bark, leaves, and twigs. Cassia is similar to true cinnamon and mimics some cinnamon benefits and uses. They’re from the same botanical family, and they both have a spicy, warm aroma. Cassia oil, like Frankincense oil, Myrrh and several other herbs and oils, is also included in the Bible as an important essential oil. Used in massage oils it may help relieve, aches, pains, arthritis, & fight off bacteria.
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil. Cinnamon Oil is derived from a tree that is recognized by two botanical names: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum and Cinnamomum Vervun. Used cosmetically or topically in general, Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to calm dry skin. Used in aromatherapy, topically, and massage applications, Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to diminish the feelings of depression, faintness, and exhaustion, to stimulate the libido, to strengthen immunity, calm dry skin, effectively alleviate aches, pains, and stiffness in the muscles and joints, address acne, rashes, and infections, enhance circulation, nourish the skin, slow the look of aging, and revive the skin tone.
- Myrrha Oil. Myrrha is a reddish-brown dried sap from a thorny tree, Commiphora Myrrha, also known as C. Molmol that is native to northeastern Africa and southwest Asia. A steam distillation process is used to extract myrrha essential oil, which is amber to brown in color and has an earthy scent. Myrrha has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine. Scientists are now testing the oil’s potential uses, including for pain, infections, and skin sores. Myrrha oil contains compounds that interact with opioid receptors and tell your brain you’re not in pain, and may also block the production of inflammatory chemicals that can lead to swelling and pain. Myrrha, Cassia oil, like Frankincense oil, and several other herbs and oils, are also included in the Bible as an important essential oil. Used in massage oils it may help relieve, aches, pains, arthritis, fight off bacteria.
- Olive Fruit Oil. Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil is the oil obtained from the ripe fruit of Olea europaea, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives. It is commonly used in cooking, whether for frying or as a salad dressing. It is also used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps. The composition of olive oil varies with the cultivar, altitude, time of harvest and extraction process. It consists mainly of oleic acid (up to 83%), with smaller amounts of other fatty acids including linoleic acid (up to 21%) and palmitic acid (up to 20%). These fatty acids are often thought to be highly beneficial to healthy skin. Olive oil contains vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K and vitamin E.
How To Use:
Dispense a small amount of oil into hands. Rub hands together & gently massage the desired area.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Commiphora myrrha Oil, Cassia Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS > $99
CBD HOLIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings. Use code #HolidayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.