Bella Jane Organics
#ITSDABOMB - Bath Bombs + CBD + Epsom Salts (Grapefruit + Tangerine)
*Order $199 or more and get a free Organic CBD Oil bath bomb of your choice, so add it to your cart now. Soak the body & soothe the soul! These are super popular as b-day gifts, during the holidays, and for that white elephant office party! Order up, they go fast.
You haven't had a true luxurious bath if you haven't tried Bella Jane Organics Organic CBD Oil & Coconut Oil infused Bath Bomb Collection, now in a generous 5 oz. size featuring four powerful scents: Peppermint, Lavender, Grapefruit+Tangerine, & Eucalyptus! Each bomb is blended with coconut oil, ensuring deep & natural conditioning of the skin & its absorption of Organic CBD Oil. Whether it’s putting stress-induced agitators to rest with our Eucalyptus blend, or trying to revive oneself for an important event, you are sure to find restoration in our Organic CBD bath. CBD Oil & Epsom Salts are highly celebrated within the Beauty, Health & Wellness industry for their demonstrated ability to relieve symptoms of inflammation, muscle tenderness, joint aches & arthritis. CBD teamed up with Epsom Salts makes these bombs "DA BOMB". A powerhouse combination to combat & mitigate a myriad of skin irritations, back pain, muscle strains, aching limbs, as well as colds, congestion & for drawing toxins from the body.
They truly are DA BOMB!
- Blissful relaxation
- Helps reduce muscle aches and joint pains
- Promotes inflammation reduction
- Helps relieve arthitis
- Soothes, conditions, and helps detox the skin
- Nourishing natural Oils, Botanical's, and Essential fatty acids from CBD
*Free bath bomb offer can not be combined with other discounts. Limit 1 free bomb per order.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Choose your scent: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender & Grapefruit+Tangerine
- 35mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil: CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Coconut Oil: A highly saturated fatty oil that is traditionally made by extracting the oil from raw coconuts or dried coconut kernels. Rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which are a form of saturated fat. In fact, these medium-chain fatty acids make up about 65% of its total composition. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have antimicrobial properties that may help protect against harmful microorganisms. This is especially important for skin health, as many types of skin infections, including acne, cellulitis, folliculitis and athlete's foot, are caused by bacteria or fungi.
- Lauric acid
- Myristic acid
- Caprylic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Capric acid
- Oleic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as Baking soda, its alkaline in nature & helpful in managing pH levels. Baking soda also contains anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties. This makes it an ideal ingredient in creams or bath bombs for skin irritation, bug bites, & mild rashes.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Distilled oil from the leaf of Eucalyptus, a genus of the plant family Myrtaceae native to Australia and cultivated worldwide. Eucalyptus oil has a history of wide application, as a pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellent, flavoring, fragrance and industrial uses. The leaves of selected Eucalyptus species are steam distilled to extract eucalyptus oil.
- Peppermint Oil. An herbal extract derived from the peppermint plant, a cross between water mint and spearmint that thrives in Europe and North America. The main components of peppermint oil are menthol and menthone which gives it that cooling sensation. Peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen and calm the skin. It also has properties that facilitate oil secretion, making it an effective component against acne.
- Lavender Essential Oil. Essential oil, is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in skin care. Distilled from the plant Lavandula Angustifolia, the oil is believed to promote relaxation and often thought to have anti-fungal properties. Often used to fight acne, lighten skin, and help reduce wrinkles. Sometimes used for the promotion of hair growth and is believed to kill bacteria to help with acne issues. May aid in reducing inflammation, and can be used on eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
- Grapefruit & Citrus Essential Oil. An orange-tinted, citrus-scented oil frequently used in aromatherapy. Through a method known as cold-pressing, the oil is extracted from the peel of the grapefruit, it has distinct properties that may offer a variety of health benefits — including reduced blood pressure and stress levels. Studies show that aromatherapy may be a beneficial complementary therapy for balancing mood and relieving anxiety. Currently, there’s little research on the effects of grapefruit essential oil specifically in this regard. However, studies link citrus essential oils that contain the same compounds as grapefruit oil to calming and anti-anxiety effects. The calming effects are, in part, attributed to limonene.
- Vanilla essential Oil. Thought to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Reputed Anti-bacterial properties it is often used to reduce skin infections and in wound healing. Vanilla Bean Extract contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties. Anti-oxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin. Vanilla also contains B vitamins, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid. All of which help to maintain healthy looking skin.
- Epsom Salts: Provides Magnesium. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body, the first being calcium. Promotes Sleep and Stress Reduction. Exercise Performance and Recovery. Reduced Pain and Swelling.
How to Use:
Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.
Eucalyptus: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
Peppermint: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
Lavender: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Lavender, Citrus & Vanilla Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
Grapefruit + Tangerine: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Citrus Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.