Bella Jane Organics
#INKED - Tattoo After Care Cream + CBD + Apple Stem Cells
Your artistic expressions need some protective healing power. Bella Jane Organics specially blended cream with pure Organic CBD Oil and Apple Stem Cells will help protect and boost the recovery time of your Personal-Picasso.
Replenish moisture to your skins tattoo with our Tattoo Aftercare Cream, epigenetic and rejuvenating powers of Apple Stem Cells promote and encourage the healing process of the skin. Infused with both Organic CBD Oil and Apple Stem Cells, this intricate formulation helps boost the regrowth of new skin cells to rejuvenate the skin. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe are all infused to protect the sensitivity of fresh tattoos, while keeping pre-existing ones bold, bright, and vibrant. Organic CBD Oil helps to nourish the skin with the wide spectrum of cannabinoids, essential fatty acids, aminos, proteins, and plant terpenes available in our Organic CBD oil, so show your new ink some much needed TLC and protect your investment.
- Can be used on new Tattoos
- Epigentic and rejuvenation skin power of Apple Stem Cells
- Promotes healing of skin with Organic CBD Oil nutrients
- Helps decrease healing time of new Tattoos
- Intense moisturizing from Aloe and natural oils
- Enhances vibrancy of older Tattoos.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths out skin tone and texture.
*Designed for use on fresh tattoos. Follow the recommendations of your tattoo artist and label directions. After Tattoo heals, follow up with #GOTINK to keep your Tattoo healthy and vibrant.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Apple Stem Cells (Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract). Highly studied for its reputed abilities to increase the skin’s stem cell vitality and longevity, repair damaged tissues, activate your own skin stem cell regeneration and help protect human stem cells against UV light-induced damage and death. This patented liposomal preparation of apple stem cells is derived from the 'Uttwiler Spätlauber', a rare endangered Swiss apple tree. These apple stem cells are rich in epigenetic factors & metabolites. Apple Stem Cells contain phospholipids that nourish the skin while smoothing out the look of fine lines & wrinkles. Phospholipids are a class of lipids that are a major component of all cell membranes.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Avocado Oil. Oil made from avocados—the fruit of the avocado tree (Persea Americana), which is up to 25 percent fat. Rich in fatty acids it’s used as a moisturizer. Loaded with Oleic Acid, potassium, lecithin, vitamin C, vitamin K, Folate, & many other nutrients for moisturizing the skin. Its less likely to clog pores.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Jojoba Seed Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
Fatty acids commonly present in Jojoba oil:
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Vitamin A. Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl). The scientific name for Vitamin B6. Used in skin care to fight dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. May have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties for the skin.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Known as the sunshine vitamin. Used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, help inflammation, and fight free radicals and oxidation in the skin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
- Zea Mays. More commonly referred to as maize, is a member of the grass family Poaceae, or true grasses. Maize is thought to have originated 55–70 million years ago. Also known as corn, it’s a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples in southern Mexico about 10,000 years ago. Zea Mays is found in many skin care, anti-acne and anti-aging products. In addition to its absorption qualities, it contains high amounts of cell regenerating ingredients and anti-oxidants. Its smooth, silky and creamy texture makes it apply easily and gives a translucent sheen to facial mineral veils and foundations. Its natural anti-inflammatory and infection resistance make it a healing and clarifying additive to many skin care products, powders, lotions and creams.
How To Use:
Apply to fresh tattoo as per artist’s instructions. Use on older tattoos to moisturize and bring out color. After the tattoo has healed, it can be applied as needed for general use after showering, before sleep, and before and after exposing skin to the elements.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Malus Domestica, Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, PCR (Hemp) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Peg-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine HCI, Silicate, Sodium Propoxyhydroxipropyl Thiosulfate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
ACTIVE Ingredients: Phytocell Tec
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.