Bella Jane Organics
#GOTINK - Tattoo Brightening Lotion + CBD
Bella Jane Organics Tattoo Brightening lotion infused with Organic CBD oil, formulated to protect, prolong, and revive your beautiful ink!
Maintain the vibrancy of your ink, it is art after all. We are huge fans of your self-expression & have formulated a highly natural, organic, & nourishing lotion for your Personal-Picasso. Packed with extracts and anti-microbial oils that promote healing. Aloe, Coconut Oil, Lavender Oil, & Vitamins work together to brighten and revive your tattoo as well as combat flaking, infections, & scabbing that could lead to color gaps on newer tattoos. Shea Butter and Grape Seed Extract work to prevent the breakdown of collagen and provide intense moisture. Lavender's analgesic properties defeat inflammation & rejuvenate the skin tissue with elasticity & vibrancy. Last but not least, we added pure Organic CBD oil to this unique formula to nourish, soothe, and promote healing with its wide range of cannabinoids, essential fatty acids, and various nutrients. Enhanced with a light Parfum fragrance for your pleasure this rapidly absorbing cream is designed for expedient recovery & long term radiance of your ink. Apply to older tattoos to help revive and brighten lightly faded colors.
*WARNING: Do not use this product if the tattoo is newer than 2 weeks. Follow your tattoo artists directions. Use our #INKED product for fresh new tattoos.
- Enhances Vibrancy/Radiance of old and new tattoos
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Promotes healing and helps protect newer tattoos
- Intense moisturizing
- Nourishing essential fatty acids, aminos, and various cannabinoids in Organic CBD Oil feed the skin and help boost healing time
- Light Parfum fragrance for your pleasure
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
Coconut Oil. A highly saturated fatty oil that is traditionally made by extracting the oil from raw coconuts or dried coconut kernels. Rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which are a form of saturated fat. In fact, these medium-chain fatty acids make up about 65% of its total composition. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have antimicrobial properties that may help protect against harmful microorganisms. This is especially important for skin health, as many types of skin infections, including acne, cellulitis, folliculitis and athlete's foot, are caused by bacteria or fungi.
The fatty acids found in coconut oil include:
- Lauric acid: 49%
- Myristic acid: 18%
- Caprylic acid: 8%
- Palmitic acid: 8%
- Capric acid: 7%
- Oleic acid: 6%
- Linoleic acid: 2%
- Stearic acid: 2%
- Grape Seed Extract. Extract made from the crushed seeds of grape plants. It contains proanthocyanidin. This is a phenolic chemical belonging to the larger group of plant phytochemicals called flavonoids. Proanthocyanidin may protect the blood vessels and skin by stopping the breakdown of collagen which is beneficial in skin care. It may also have an antioxidant effect & is sometimes used for its skin hydrating benefits. Rich in vitamin E, a nutrient that concentrates in the membranes of skin cells and helps hold on to moisture.
Jojoba Seed Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
Fatty acids commonly present in Jojoba oil:
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Lavender Oil. Essential oil, is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in skin care. Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oil is believed to promote relaxation and often thought to have anti-fungal properties. Often used to fight acne, lighten skin, and help reduce wrinkles. Sometimes used for the promotion of hair growth and is believed to kill bacteria to help with acne issues. May aid in reducing inflammation, and can be used on eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
- Shea Butter. A fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. High concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins may help soften and hydrate the skin. Some of the isolated chemical constituents are reported to show that it may have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun blocking lotion and some of its components may have limited capacity to absorb ultraviolet radiation. High in concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins it is often used to help soften the skin. May also help as an anti-inflammatory and is often used for help in conditioning, toning, & soothing skin. As a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of skin & hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or color treated.
- Vitamin A. Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Depending on the size of the tattoo apply a pearl sized amount or more to the cleansed tattooed area as needed. WARNING: Do not use this product if the tattoo is newer then 2 weeks.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Trigleceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cyclomethicone, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), PCR Hemp Oil, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Xantham Gum, D&C Violet #2.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.