Bella Jane Organics
#FREEZE - Cooling Relief Rub + Peppermint + CBD
Great for those repetitive motion ailments, carpel-tunnel in the hands and wrist, tennis elbow, gout in joints, and repetitive office motions. Infused with Organic CBD oil, peppermint, and menthol, you can freeze the pain away.
A topical blend with Menthol, Peppermint and Organic CBD Oil enhanced with Avocado Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Vitamin E to help soothe minor muscle & joint pain while it moisturizes. Our formula contains menthol & uses cold therapy (Cryotherapy) to help penetrate quickly & offers a drug free, chemical free targeted relief. Arnica Montana Extract and Boswellia Serrata Extract penetrate deeply to fight inflammation while helping to soothe irritated dry skin. Shea Butter steps in to intensely moisturize and plump the skin while it fights and nourishes fine lines and wrinkles. Cannabinoids and nutrients from Organic CBD Oil help stimulate the CB1 and CB2 receptors in your Endocannabinoid system to help calm pain in the nerves, muscles, and joints. Feel the cooling relief almost instantly.
- Performance improves with daily use
- Helps relieve minor muscle aches and joint pain
- Cools and soothes skin almost instantly
- Natural oils and extracts help fight inflammation
- Intense moisturizing, anti-fungal, and promotes skin healing
- Improves the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
- Nourishing Shea Butter and CBD oil provide skin with essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, and nutrients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract. Also known as wolf's bane, believed to enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. Often used for its astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Arnica may stimulate circulation, speed up skin healing and may ease the pain of inflammation. Often applied to bruises, sprains, muscle soreness, and muscle spasms. Has been associated with sports activity and commonly used on muscular aches, joint pain, and arthritis.
- Avocado Oil. Oil made from avocados—the fruit of the avocado tree (Persea Americana), which is up to 25 percent fat. Rich in fatty acids it’s used as a moisturizer. Loaded with Oleic Acid, potassium, lecithin, vitamin C, vitamin K, Folate, & many other nutrients for moisturizing the skin. Its less likely to clog pores.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract. Also known as Indian frankincense, it is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Resin made from Boswellia extract has been used for centuries in Asian and African folk medicine. It’s believed to treat chronic inflammation as well as a number of other health conditions. Boswellia serrata contains chemical constituents (boswellic acids) clinically studied for osteoarthritis and joint function, with the research showing trends of benefit (slight improvement) in pain and function. Four acids in Boswellia resin contribute to the herb’s possible anti-inflammatory properties. These acids inhibit an enzyme that produces leukotriene. Boswellic acid (AKBA) is thought to be the most powerful of the four boswellic acids. It's believed to treat chronic inflammatory conditions and is used in pain relief creams, balms and gels for its reputed benefits to these types of ailments.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Menthol. Naturally found in mint plants such as peppermint and spearmint. It gives a cooling sensation. It is often used to relieve minor pain and irritation and prevent infection. Menthol is added to many products. These include lozenges, syrups, pain creams and ointments, nasal sprays, powders, and candy. When applied topically to the skin menthol produces a cooling sensation. Menthol does not lower the temperature of the body or skin. Instead, it produces a cooling effect by blocking the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature.
- Peppermint Oil. An herbal extract derived from the peppermint plant, a cross between water mint and spearmint that thrives in Europe and North America. The main components of peppermint oil are menthol and menthone which gives it that cooling sensation. Peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen and calm the skin. It also has properties that facilitate oil secretion, making it an effective component against acne.
- Shea Butter. A fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. High concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins may help soften and hydrate the skin. Some of the isolated chemical constituents are reported to show that it may have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun blocking lotion and some of its components may have limited capacity to absorb ultraviolet radiation. High in concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins it is often used to help soften the skin. May also help as an anti-inflammatory and is often used for help in conditioning, toning, & soothing skin. As a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of skin & hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or color treated.
- Sunflower Seed Oil. Non-volatile oil pressed from the seeds of the sunflower (Helianthus annuus). Sunflower oil is commonly used in cosmetic formulations as an emollient. Sunflower oil is a mixture mainly of the polyunsaturated fat, linoleic acid (59% of total), and the monounsaturated fat, oleic acid (30% of total). The body can’t produce these fatty acids. The oil contains a rich content of vitamin E & is a non-comedogenic carrier oil which is highly absorbent, and won’t clog pores. It’s non-irritating for most people, and can be used on all types of skin, including dry, normal, oily, and acne-prone. Sunflower oil contains several compounds that have benefits for skin.
- oleic acid
- vitamin E
- linoleic acid
- Tea Tree Oil. Also known as melaleuca oil or ti tree oil, it is an essential oil with a fresh camphoraceous odor and a color that ranges from pale yellow to nearly colorless and clear. It is derived from the leaves of the tea tree native to Southeast Queensland and the Northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, & inflammation. Typically used as a topical in low concentrations for the attempted treatments of skin conditions. Tea tree oil is believed to be useful for treating dandruff, acne, lice, herpes, insect bites, scabies, and skin fungal or bacterial infections.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Apply to affected area no more than 4 times daily. Massage if desired.
Purified Water (Aqua), Menthol, Arnica Montana Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, PCR Hemp Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Boswellia Serrata Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS > $99
CBD HOLIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings. Use code #HolidayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $79 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These products can, may, or will contain up to 0.3% THC by weight and or volume in compliance with the farm bill. Bella Jane Organics LLC can not guarantee under any circumstances that any drug tests will be negative 100% of the time when consuming any product that may contain traces of THC. There is always a possibility of a positive drug test when consuming any product that contains THC of any amount. We adhere to strict testing standards for all products. Bella Jane Organics will not be held liable for any losses of any kind due to a positive or failed drug test due to the consumption of our products.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.