Bella Jane Organics
Dead Sea Mud Mask + Bentonite
*NON CBD FORMULA
Destroy Acne, purge clogged pores, eliminate toxins & impurities in your skin with Bella Jane Organics Dead Sea Mud Mask fortified with Bentonite and Kaolin Clay! Highly beneficial for oily & acne prone skin.
Specifically designed for Acne prone skin with exotic minerals sourced from around the world we bring you this super rich & restorative Mask blended with highly absorbing Bentonite sourced from volcanic ash and Kaolin clay originally sourced from the Earth in China's Kao-ling mountains for centuries. Skin will effortlessly absorb its natural trace elements providing tremendous restorative power that will stimulate cellular metabolism in all skin types. Minerals within the clay become supercharged with extracts and botanicals to help destroy acne, awaken tired aged skin cells & encourage their absorption of actives. Skin cells now have help regenerating & creating a higher capacity for absorption. We then paired these amazing minerals with Dead Sea Salt, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Chamomile Extract, Comfrey Extract, Cucumber Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice and Moringa Oleifera Seed to quench the skin with as much organic health benefits as possible. These botanical extracts are teaming with antioxidant rich polyphenols and restorative, ultra-hydrating properties to promote healing and eliminate free radicals. Acne prone skin has met its match under this luxury mask.
How to use: Set container on a flat surface and apply one full press to dispense about a dime size quantity of product. Apply a very thin layer to the face. Avoid the eyes. Allow to dry and leave on for 15 min and rinse with cool water. Do not wear overnight. For acne prone skin, use up to 5 times a week.
- Absorbs excess oils, highly beneficial to oily and or acne prone skin.
- Minerals and Clays help promote detoxification of the skin.
- Dead Sea Salt helps to relieve Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Nourishes the skin while helping to improve barrier function and elasticity.
- Magnesium, sodium and potassium enhance your skins ability to retain moisture.
- Gently exfoliates dead skin and helps ease inflammation.
- Natural extracts nourish, moisturize, and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nourishing botanical extracts promote collagen productions and help destroy free radicals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Bentonite (Volcanic Ash). A clay generated frequently from the alteration of volcanic ash, consisting predominantly of smectite minerals, montmorillonite. Depending on the nature of their genesis, bentonites contain a variety of accessory minerals in addition to montmorillonite. These minerals may include quartz, feldspar, calcite and gypsum. Bentonite presents strong colloidal properties and its volume increases several times when coming into contact with water, creating a gelatinous and viscous fluid. The special properties of bentonite (hydration, swelling, water absorption, viscosity, thixotropy) make it a valuable material for a wide range of uses and applications. Used in skin care products for thousands of years it’s often used in masks to remove impurities in the skin, such as oils, and toxins, and is thought to be beneficial for acne.
- Kaolin Clay. The name "Kaolin" is derived from "Gaoling" a Chinese village near Jingdezhen in southeastern China's Jiangxi Province. Kaolin clay is an all-natural white, porous clay in powder form. Kaolin is a common mineral clay that is found in warm, humid regions throughout the world, including the southeastern United States. It is used in a wide variety of industries because of its fine particle size, chemical inertness and absorption properties. Kaolin clay is also known as China Clay. Used in skin care mask products due to its high absorption abilities which is beneficial for oily or acne prone skin. A natural gentle exfoliator and a gentle cleanser, kaolin removes the impurities and dirt from the skin without drying it or causing any redness or irritation.
- Dead Sea Salt. Salt and other mineral deposits extracted or taken from the Dead Sea. The composition of this material differs significantly from oceanic salt. High in sulfur it’s often used as a cleanser for acne, blemishes, inflammation, & toxins. Provide the skin with minerals & nutrients. Often used on psoriasis & eczema. Dead Sea salt was used by the peoples of Ancient Egypt and it has been utilized in various unguents, skin creams, masks, and soaps since then. Skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis may be relieved by regularly soaking the affected area in water with added Dead Sea salt. The National Psoriasis Foundation recommends Dead Sea salts for psoriasis. High concentration of magnesium in Dead Sea salt may be helpful in improving skin hydration and reducing inflammation.
Silicon dioxide, Calcium oxide, Aluminum oxide, Magnesium oxide, Iron (III) oxide, Sodium oxide, Potassium oxide, Titanium (IV) oxide, Sulfur trioxide, Phosphorus pentoxide, Chloride, Bromide.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid). A water-soluble salt form of hyaluronic acid created by scientists to increase stability and lessen the likelihood of oxidization. We choose to use sodium Hyaluronate in some of our products because it is a smaller molecule, which allows it to penetrate the skin more easily. Sodium Hyaluronate is believed to replace the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Chamomile Extract. Contains active Flavonoid and Essential Oil compounds, which are particularly advantageous in the care of sensitive skin. Often used to help relieve inflammation and for its calming effects. Can be used on sensitive skin to help soothe. Provides antioxidant properties to help moisturize and may fight bacteria growth. Chamomile consists of several ingredients including coumarin, glycoside, herniarin, flavonoids, farnesol, nerolidol and germacranolide. Believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities that help to decongest clogged pores and protect the skin from free radicals.
- Cucumber Extract. It’s a skin super-food, its juicy properties are composed of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, & a variety of minerals. Used as a moisturizer & emollient. With its astringent effect it is often used to soothe & relieve puffy skin. Cucumber extract has natural desquamation properties meaning it aids in your skin's natural shedding of its outer layer during cell turnover. It is also extremely gentle, and great to use on sensitive skin or on fragile areas of the skin such as around the eyes. It is for this reason that many estheticians place cucumbers over the eyes of their clients during facials so that the cucumber extract will moisturize the under-eye area. This is also one of the main reasons we include cucumber extract as one of the ingredients.
- Comfrey Extract. The roots and leaves of the comfrey plant contain chemical substances called allantoin and rosmarinic acid. Allantoin is believed to boost the growth of new skin cells, while rosmarinic acid may help relieve pain and inflammation. Extracts are still made from the roots and leaves and turned into ointments, creams, or salves. Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale L.) has been used over many centuries as a medicinal plant. In particular, the use of the root has a longstanding tradition. Today, several randomized controlled trials have demonstrated the efficacy and safety. Comfrey root extract has been used in topicals for muscle and joint pains. It is clinically proven to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles and joints in the case of degenerative arthritis, acute myalgia in the back, sprains, contusions and strains after sports injuries and accidents.
- Green Tea Extract. Anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant & skin-soothing properties. Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin. Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts may have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. Thought to help diminish the signs of aging, calm irritation, even out discoloration, diminish the appearance of cellulite, soothe redness and swelling, repair damage, exfoliate, decrease the appearance and occurrence of blackheads, eliminate dead skin, dirt, bacteria, and other pollutants on the skin’s surface, decrease puffiness, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. Rich in Polyphenols, Catechins, and Caffeine, Green Tea extract is reputed to have properties that make it beneficial for addressing and potentially preventing numerous skin-related complaints.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed. The Moringa Tree, also called the "Miracle Tree" or "Tree of Life" because of its many benefits and uses. Most, if not all of the tree is edible and nutritious. A fast-growing softwood tree indigenous to sub-Himalayan tracts of Northern India. Due to its content of high monounsaturated to saturated fatty acid ratios (MUFA/SFA), sterols and tocopherols, as well as proteins rich in sulfated amino acids it is often used in skin care products. The seeds of the Moringa Tree are pressed to produce pale-yellow non-drying oil, also known as "Ben Oil" or "Behen Oil" because it has a high concentration of Behenic Acid, a fatty acid, with antioxidant properties that act as natural preservative. It is a stable oil, resistant to rancidity, giving it a reported shelf life of five years. It is nutrient dense, high in Palmitoleic, Oleic, and Linoleic Acids, moisturizing fatty acids. It absorbs easily into the skin and is rich in vitamin A which helps build collagen, vitamin C which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and vitamin E that may help with inflammation. It has been used for health and beauty for centuries.
How To Use:
Set container on a flat surface and apply one full press to dispense about a dime size quantity of product. Apply a very thin layer to the face. Avoid the eyes. Allow to dry and leave on for 15 min and rinse with cool water. Do not wear overnight. For acne prone skin, use up to 5 times a week.
Deionized Water, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Bentonite, Glycerin USP, Magnesium Aluminum, Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dead Sea Salt, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Green Tea Extract), Matricaria Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile Extract), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Extract, Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber Extract), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Potassium Sorbate (and) Hexylene Glycol, Moringa Oleifera Seed.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.