Bella Jane Organics
#CMEGLOW - Vitamin C Facial Serum + CBD + Hyaluronic Acid
*TOPICAL USE ONLY, DO NOT INGEST!
The ultimate Vitamin C Serum supercharged with Organic CBD Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin E. (Approximately 600 drops per ounce) - About 100 applications per bottle when using 6 drops per day.
This Vitamin C Serum is a special blend infused with Organic CBD Oil, it's a major powerhouse for your skin. We went a step above the popular L-Ascorbic Acid & formulated this serum with 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate, a form of Ascorbic Acid (pure Vitamin C) that is bonded to Glycerin (a powerful humectant) making this form of Vitamin C way less susceptible to Oxidation with super enhanced moisturizing powers. Antioxidant effects and PH are further enhanced by adding Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid to this 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate serum. Feel the warmth as Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid & various Cannabinoids, Fatty Acids, Terpenes, and Omegas from Organic CBD Oil feed into your skins tissue to counteract dryness, restore balance, even out tone, stimulate collagen synthesis, and nourish the skin while assisting in protection against UV-induced photo-damage. A powerful combo that works to correct hyper-pigmentation & age spots without irritation & over-drying. It fights fine lines, wrinkles & works to halt free radical damage in its tracks.
Recommended use in the evening time after shower and cleansing. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
- Stimulates Collagen production.
- Helps correct hyper-pigmentation and age spots.
- Firms skin and improves signs of aging.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps correct UV photo-damage and neutralizes free radicals.
- Boosts radiance, vitality, and evens out skin tone.
- Nourishing fatty acids, cannabinoids, vitamins, aminos, and terpenes in Organic CBD Oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- 3- Glyceryl Ascorbate (20% Vitamin C). Produced by binding vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) to glycerin. It has enhanced moisturizing and antioxidant properties when compared with L-Ascorbic acid. It’s a potent antioxidant that is believed to fight free radicals & may aid in the skin's natural regeneration process that repairs damaged skin cells. It supercharges your skin’s collagen production for firmer, smoother skin, & may help guard against UV damage. Often used to improve the appearance of aged and fragile skin. Glycerin is an organic compound known more formally as glycerol. Commonly produced from vegetable oil it acts as a humectant. Glycerin works to moisturize the skin by drawing water from the air into the skin's outer layer. It also forms a protective layer that helps prevent moisture loss.
What is Glycerin.
Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Hyaluronic Acid. Roughly half of the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture. When applied to the surface of the skin, hyaluronic acid serums can help reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis. Some people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. There is also a lot of interest in using hyaluronic acid to prevent the effects of aging. Sodium Hyaluronate replaces the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and with exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Cleanse & pat dry skin with our #WashMe & #TonicToner first. Then apply a few drops to your face, neck & décolleté. Allow it to absorb before applying moisturizer & sunscreen. Use up to twice daily. Avoid direct contact with eye area.
Butylene Glycol, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate Glycerin, Water, PCR Hemp Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.