Bella Jane Organics
#BELLASHAMPOO - Hair Growth Shampoo + CBD + AnaGain
BUY ALL FOUR BELLA HAIR PRODUCTS & GET 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT
CLICK TO ADD CODE TO CHECKOUT - #BELLAHAIR-20%
AnaGain & Organic CBD are paired up with the powers of Aloe, Argan Oil, Keratin, Jojoba Oil, D-Biotin, Wheat Proteins, Collagen, Safflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Rosemary Leaf, Saw Palmetto Fruit extract, & Chamomile Flower Extracts.
Formulated with pure CBD oil and clinically supported, organically derived, active ingredient AnaGain. DNA micro-array analysis of plucked hair follicles supports that AnaGain has the ability to stimulate growth at the very root of the follicle! That means that as natural cannabinoids found in CBD fight to restore buoyancy & hydration to existing hair and scalp, AnaGain is actively ensuring the hair growth cycle continues in order to maintain its original thickness & density.
Follow our 5 step Bella Hair Growth routine for maximum results!
Step 1: Pre-wash with your favorite shampoo
- This will remove daily environmental residue, buildup, hair care products, and styling products to allow the AnaGain to penetrate the follicle in the final wash. This saves money and preserves your luxury product for what it is designed to do.
Step 2: Final Wash with #BELLASHAMPOO
- Gently massage it into the follicles and scalp. Follow the directions and rinse.
Step 3: Condition with #BELLACONDITIONER.
- Gently massage it into the follicles and scalp. Allow this to set for a couple of minutes while you shower. Follow the directions and rinse.
Step 4: Ultra Condition with #BELLAHAIRMASQUE.
- After shower or bath. Thoroughly towel dry scalp and hair. Part hair and apply a small amount to the scalp and gently massage in. Allow it up to 30 minutes to absorb and penetrate the follicle. Follow the directions and rinse thoroughly. Do not leave in or wear overnight.
Step 5. Leave in hair growth serum #BELLAHAIR.
- This deep penetrating serum with AnaGain will help boost the health of the follicle. Apply 5 to 6 drops to the scalp, massage and leave in. Follow the directions, blow dry and style as normal.
Tips: Never leave your hair wet at night before bed as this breeds bacteria and fungus which is very bad for the health of the scalp and may inhibit hair growth.
- Clinically proven, increases and promotes hair growth.
- Gently cleanses without dehydration.
- Soothes scalp and hydrates dry skin.
- Helps flaking and irritated skin.
- Nourishing CBD fatty acids and botanicals.
- Vitamins, Proteins, & Aminos from Collagen & natural extracts.
*AnaGain is a registered trademark ingredient of Mibelle Biochemistry.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- AnaGain (Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract). AnaGain™ is an ingredient designed for hair care products to fight hair loss and stimulate hair growth. It is based on organic pea sprouts and has proven to reactivate hair growth by directly targeting the dermal papilla cells that are key to the hair growth cycle. "AnaGain™, which is based on organic pea sprouts stimulates specific signal molecules in the dermal papilla required to reactivate hair growth. Thanks to its composition, AnaGain™ successfully offers a sustainable and novel approach to fight hair loss. In a clinical study involving AnaGain™ it was shown that the anagen: telogen coefficient (proportion of active hair follicles to degenerating ones) could be improved from 4 to 7.2 corresponding to a 78% increase in hair growth in just 3 months. AnaGain™ is thus a natural and sustainable contributor to fuller and thicker hair." Source "Plant Source: The pea (Pisum sativum) is a vegetable with pod fruits. Sprouts from organic peas were selected as a source of AnaGain™ due to their being rich in phytonutrients. These “health-promoting phytochemicals” protect the plant from disease, damage, pathogens, extreme UV, pollutants and help to defend it against herbivores. In addition, many of these phytochemicals are known to exert positive effects on human health. Sprouts are the plant material with the highest level of phytonutrients." Source AnaGain™ is a registered trademark ingredient of Mibelle Biochemistry.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, sun burn, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids including beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants, vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Argan Oil. A plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. High in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, & vitamin E, it may help to increase hair's elasticity & restore shine. Argan oil contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids, (80% unsaturated fatty acids). The main natural phenols in Argan oil are caffeic acid, oleuropein, vanillic acid, tyrosol, catechol, resorcinol, epicatechin and catechin. Depending on the extraction method, Argan oil may be more resistant to oxidation than olive oil.
Fatty acid profile
- Oleic 42.8%
- Linoleic 36.8%
- Palmitic 12.0%
- Stearic 6.0%
- Linolenic <0.5%
- Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Contains active Flavonoid and Essential Oil compounds, which are particularly advantageous in the care of sensitive skin. Often used to help relieve inflammation and for its calming effects. Can be used on sensitive skin to help soothe. Provides antioxidant properties to help moisturize and may fight bacteria growth. Chamomile consists of several ingredients including coumarin, glycoside, herniarin, flavonoids, farnesol, nerolidol and germacranolide. Believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities that help to decongest clogged pores and protect the skin from free radicals.
- D-Biotin. Subclinical deficiency can cause mild symptoms, such as hair thinning, brittle fingernails, or skin rash, typically on the face. Often used in topicals and hair products to help repair skin, hair, and nails. Also called vitamin B7, it is a water-soluble B vitamin. It is involved in a wide range of metabolic processes, both in humans and in other organisms, primarily related to the utilization of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Biotin is an important component of enzymes involved in metabolizing fats and carbohydrates, influencing cell growth, and affecting amino acids involved in protein synthesis.
- Hydrolized Collagen. The most abundant protein in your body. Supplemental hydrolyzed collagen can help fight off the visual signs of aging. Often used to help tighten, re-hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, eliminate harmful toxins, and diminish the appearance of cellulite. Collagen peptides also support healthy hair and nail growth. It provides Amino Acids to help build hair & fights damage to hair follicles to help reduce thinning. May help slow the graying process. Collagen peptides supply amino acids your body uses to form the connective tissue in your skin, hair, nails, bones, & joints.
- Hydrolized Keratin. A protein usually derived from sheep's wool. Hydrolyzed Keratin is a protein fragment which works to coat and penetrate the hair shaft to replace missing keratin in microscopic gaps along the hair shaft. May result in smoother shinier hair. A family of fibrous structural proteins. It is the key structural material making up hair, nails, and the outer layer of skin. Keratin is also the protein that protects epithelial cells from damage or stress.
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein. A brown liquid that comes from wheat germ. The amino acids and peptides are processed out of the germ to create a nutrient rich protein extract. The process of hydrolysis breaks down the peptide bonds of wheat protein to create smaller amino acid chains. Used to help increase hydration, elasticity, and may protect the cuticles as it conditions. One key ingredient found in the best shampoos for thinning hair is hydrolyzed wheat protein. These proteins can be absorbed by hair and follicles, cause them to swell and look thicker and fuller.
- Jojoba Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
Fatty acids commonly present in Jojoba oil:
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Panthenol. Made from pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B-5. It occurs organically and is often produced from plant sources. It’s used as an additive in various cosmetic products around the globe. In topical cosmetics, product manufacturers often use panthenol as a moisturizer. But it’s also included in many cosmetics as a softening, soothing, and anti-irritant agent. It may help the skin build up a barrier against irritation and water loss. Panthenol part of the vitamin B group is used to help improve hair elasticity, moisture retention & flexibility.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract. Salvia Rosmarinus, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region. High in antioxidants, its used to help increase & strengthen circulation to help prevent hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, dying off, & leading to hair loss. Rosemary contains a number of phytochemicals, including rosmarinic acid, camphor, caffeic acid, ursolic acid, betulinic acid, carnosic acid, and carnosol. Rosemary essential oil contains 10–20% camphor and is often used to help premature graying & dandruff. It may also help dry or itchy scalp and skin.
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract. Used for its claims to act as a DHT blocker to help fight hair loss. It is a supplement made from the fruit of the Serenoa Repens Tree, a dwarf palm tree native to the southeast regions of North America and especially abundant in Florida, Georgia, Cuba, and the Bahamas. It's often used to help with many issues including hair loss and hair growth. May help with skin inflammation.
- Shea Butter. A fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. High concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins may help soften and hydrate the skin. Some of the isolated chemical constituents are reported to show that it may have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun blocking lotion and some of its components may have limited capacity to absorb ultraviolet radiation. High in concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins it is often used to help soften the skin. May also help as an anti-inflammatory and is often used for help in conditioning, toning, & soothing skin. As a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of skin & hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or color treated.
- Silk Amino Acids. Also known as Sericin, a natural water-soluble glycoprotein extracted from raw silk. It is used as an additive in skin and hair care products due to its high levels of serine which has excellent moisture preservation characteristics. As a water-based additive it is used to provide a protective barrier and silky feel to lotions, soaps, hair and skincare products. Silk amino acids are produced by hydrolyzing (or breaking apart) silk proteins into smaller peptide chains, typically 18 to 19 amino acids in length. Silk amino acids have a lower molecular weight than silk protein powders and are moisturizing to skin and hair.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Massage gently into scalp, leave on for 3-5 mins, rinse and repeat, follow with conditioner. For Best Results: Use in combination with Bella Jane Organics Conditioner to cleanse the scalp of pollution, toxins, day-to-day grime and build up without stripping away the integrity of the hair.
Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Hydrolized Keratin, ArganiaSpinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, D-Biotin, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Collagen, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 10, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance (Parfum), PRC Hemp oil, Serenoarepens (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Methylchloroisothialinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.