Bella Jane Organics
2.5% Retinol Complex Serum
*NON CBD FORMULA
Bella Jane Organics 2.5% Retinol Complex Serum fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and Vitamin E is ready to fight Acne, scarring, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles, to help you look firm and smooth.
Retinol is a Vitamin A derivative that is non-comedogenic and proven to boost collagen production, reduce fine lines, and promote skin cell turnover to smooth and even out tone and texture. This before bed blend is packed with 2.5% active Retinol, proving to be a fiercely generous night time necessity that helps mitigate acne issues. Hyaluronic acid and Collagen helps restore skin elasticity and firmness with its moisture retention properties, plumping the skin to even out wrinkles. One pump of this Vitamin A derivative applied to a clean, toned and moisturized face will promote skin renewal, improving texture, softness, and discoloration associated with dark spots and scarring from blemishes, hyper-pigmentation, photo-aging and hormonal changes. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E soothe the skin through daily treatment and help guard against harmful UV damage while Vitamin B6, C, and D3, provide antioxidant support. Regular use of these retinoid nutrients provides trans-formative effects on fine lines and wrinkles by promoting cells to stimulate blood flow and promote collagen production.
- 2.5% Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid boosts collagen production and promotes skin cell turnover.
- Help even out skin tone and dark spots associated with acne scaring.
- Fights Acne.
- Helps improve elasticity and skin softness.
- Reduces discoloration, dark spots, and hyper-pigmentation.
- Rich in antioxidants and helps guard against UV photo-damage.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Retinol. Also known as Vitamin A1, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. Used in skin care topicals to help boost the amount of collagen your body makes and plump out skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves skin tone and color and reduces mottled patches. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color.
- Hyaluronic Acid. Roughly half of the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture. When applied to the surface of the skin, hyaluronic acid serums can help reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis. Some people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. There is also a lot of interest in using hyaluronic acid to prevent the effects of aging. Sodium Hyaluronate replaces the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and with exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen. The most abundant protein in your body. Supplemental hydrolyzed collagen can help fight off the visual signs of aging. Often used to help tighten, re-hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, eliminate harmful toxins, and diminish the appearance of cellulite. Collagen peptides also support healthy hair and nail growth. It provides Amino Acids to help build hair & fights damage to hair follicles to help reduce thinning. May help slow the graying process. Collagen peptides supply amino acids your body uses to form the connective tissue in your skin, hair, nails, bones, & joints.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl). The scientific name for Vitamin B6. Used in skin care to fight dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. May have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties for the skin.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Known as the sunshine vitamin. Used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, help inflammation, and fight free radicals and oxidation in the skin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
- Zea Mays. More commonly referred to as maize, is a member of the grass family Poaceae, or true grasses. Maize is thought to have originated 55–70 million years ago. Also known as corn, it’s a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples in southern Mexico about 10,000 years ago. Zea Mays is found in many skin care, anti-acne and anti-aging products. In addition to its absorption qualities, it contains high amounts of cell regenerating ingredients and anti-oxidants. Its smooth, silky and creamy texture makes it apply easily and gives a translucent sheen to facial mineral veils and foundations. Its natural anti-inflammatory and infection resistance make it a healing and clarifying additive to many skin care products, powders, lotions and creams.
How To Use:
Apply a small amount on the fingertips and use a soft circular motion until it is completely absorbed. Use morning and night for a soft and radiant appearance.
Purified Water, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Peg-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Retinol Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid , Pyridoxine HCl, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl, Thiosulfate Silica, Polysorbate 20, EDTA Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.