- 180mg Isolate Hemp CBD Oil. (Hemp Derived Cannabidiol) CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Ashwagandha Extract. Also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, its a plant in the Nightshade family, an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. Its roots and orange-red fruit have been used for hundreds of years for medicinal purposes. Considered one of the most important herbs in the Ayurvedic medicine system, a healthcare practice that started in India over 3,000 years ago, its thought to have adaptogenic / anti-stress properties. It may enhance the function of the brain and nervous system and help improve the memory. It works to improve the function of the reproductive system promoting a healthy sexual and reproductive balance. Reputed to be a powerful adaptogen, it may enhance the body's immune system and resilience to stress. It also possesses potent antioxidant properties that help protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- GABA. Naturally made in our brain cells from glutamate, Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system to help promote calm, relaxation, and a little bit of that Zen feeling. GABA enables and promotes the body and mind to relax and fall asleep, and to sleep soundly throughout the night. Low GABA activity is linked to insomnia and disrupted sleep. In one study, GABA levels in people with insomnia were almost 30 percent lower than in people without the sleep disorder. GABA food sources that may include or boost production of GABA: whole grains, fava, soy, lentils and other beans, nuts including walnuts, almonds and sunflower seeds, fish, including shrimp and halibut, citrus, tomatoes, berries, spinach, broccoli, potatoes, and cocoa.
How to Use:
Adults spray 6 sprays into mouth as needed. For best results spray under tongue, then swallow. Use daily as a dietary supplement. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Hemp Derived Cannabidiol, GABA, Ashwagandha Extract, Magnesium Citrate, Purified Water, Coconut oil, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin (from Sunflower), Sucralose, Natural Flavors.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.