- 180mg Isolate Hemp CBD Oil. (Hemp Derived Cannabidiol) CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Green Coffee Bean Extract. An extract of unroasted, Green Coffee Beans. It has been used as a weight-loss supplement and as an ingredient in other weight-loss products. Contains caffeine, a stimulant linked to weight loss. It also boasts high levels of chlorogenic acid, a polyphenol antioxidant that researchers speculate may promote weight loss by reducing the absorption of fat and glucose in the gut, and lowering insulin levels to improve metabolic function.
- Green Tea Extract. Anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant properties. One of the key compounds in green tea is Epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, a potent antioxidant thought to be a sort of kryptonite to body fat. Promotes fat loss and may enhance fat-burning. Rich in Polyphenols, Catechins, and Caffeine, Green Tea extract is reputed to have properties that make it beneficial for addressing sleepiness and promote a crash free energy.
- Glucuronolactone. Often found in and derived from Plant Gums. It is a naturally occurring substance that is an important structural component of nearly all connective tissues. Glucuronolactone is a popular ingredient in energy drinks with claims that it detoxifies the body. Glucuronolactone is metabolized to glucaric acid, xylitol, and L-xylulose, and is thought to be a precursor for ascorbic acid synthesis. Glucuronides supposedly combine with toxic substances in the body by converting them to water-soluble glucuronide-conjugates which can then be excreted by the body. Theoretically, higher blood-glucuronides should help remove toxins from the body.
- Resveratrol. The infamous ingredient found in red wine and the skin of grapes. It’s a type of natural phenol, and a phytoalexin produced by several plants and trees including the skin of grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, peanuts, and pine trees. Believed to have many benefits and effects on the body, mind, heart, vascular function, inflammation, and aging skin. Thought to act like antioxidants to help protect the body against damage that can put you at higher risk for things like cancer and heart disease.
- Coconut Oil. A highly saturated fatty oil that is traditionally made by extracting the oil from raw coconuts or dried coconut kernels. Rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which are a form of saturated fat. In fact, these medium-chain fatty acids make up about 65% of its total composition. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have antimicrobial properties that may help protect against harmful microorganisms. This is especially important for skin health, as many types of skin infections, including acne, cellulitis, folliculitis and athlete's foot, are caused by bacteria or fungi.
- Lauric acid
- Myristic acid
- Caprylic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Capric acid
- Oleic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Lecithin (from Sunflower). Essential to your body, Sunflower lecithin is rich in choline and other essential fatty acids such as phosphatidylinositol, Lecithin supplements have been shown to help with acne and improved liver function. Lecithin in the diet aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed. It may even help aid in lowering Cholesterol and promoting weight loss.
- Vitamin B12. Also known as Cobalamin, it is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body. It is a co-factor in DNA synthesis, and in both fatty acid and amino acid metabolism. It is particularly important in the normal functioning of the nervous system via its role in the synthesis of Myelin, and in the maturation of developing red blood cells in the bone marrow. It is crucial to the normal function of the brain and the nervous system. Vitamin B12 is one of eight B vitamins.
- Vitamin A. (Retinol, Retinoic acid) is a nutrient important to vision, growth, cell division, reproduction and immunity. Vitamin A also has antioxidant properties that might protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Found in many foods, such as spinach, dairy products and liver. Other sources are foods rich in beta-carotene, such as green leafy fruits and vegetables. Your body converts beta-carotene into vitamin A.
- Vitamin D. Known as the sunshine vitamin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol). May help inflammation and oxidation.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from reactive oxygen species. A nutrient that is used to promote healthy skin. It acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How to Use:
Adults spray 6 sprays into mouth as needed. For best results spray under tongue, then swallow. Use daily as a dietary supplement. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Hemp Derived Cannabidiol, 20mg Natural Caffeine (Green Coffee Bean Extract), Green Tea Extract 50% ECGC, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Glucuronolactone, Resveratrol, Purified Water, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, Glycerin, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin (from Sunflower), Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.