- 180mg Isolate Hemp CBD Oil. (Hemp Derived Cannabidiol) CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Melatonin. A natural sleep aid. Its a hormone that’s made in the Pineal Gland of the brain. Melatonin helps control your daily sleep-wake cycles. Your body’s internal clock known as the circadian rhythm influences how much Melatonin the Pineal Gland makes, and so does the amount of light that you're exposed to each day. Typically, Melatonin levels start to rise in the mid-to-late evening, after the sun has set. They stay elevated for most of the night while you’re in the dark. Then, they drop in the early morning as the sun rises, causing you to awaken. As we age our natural production of Melatonin may decrease which could cause certain sleep disorders.
- GABA. Naturally made in our brain cells from glutamate, Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system to help promote calm, relaxation, and a little bit of that Zen feeling. GABA enables and promotes the body and mind to relax and fall asleep, and to sleep soundly throughout the night. Low GABA activity is linked to insomnia and disrupted sleep. In one study, GABA levels in people with insomnia were almost 30 percent lower than in people without the sleep disorder. GABA food sources that may include or boost production of GABA: whole grains, fava, soy, lentils and other beans, nuts including walnuts, almonds and sunflower seeds, fish, including shrimp and halibut, citrus, tomatoes, berries, spinach, broccoli, potatoes, and cocoa.
Valerian Root Extract. A perennial flowering plant native to Europe and Asia. Crude extract of valerian root may have sedative and anxiolytic effects, and is commonly sold in dietary supplement capsules to promote sleep. Valerian has been used as a medicinal herb since at least the time of ancient Greece and Rome. Hippocrates described its properties, and Galen later prescribed it as a remedy for insomnia.
Known compounds detected in valerian that may contribute to its method of action and restful sleep are:
- Alkaloids: actinidine, chatinine, shyanthine, valerianine, valerine
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- Isovaleric acid
- Iridoids & valepotriates: isovaltrate and valtrate
- Sesquiterpenes: valerenic acid, hydroxyvalerenic acid, acetoyvalerenic acid
- Flavanones: hesperidin, 6-methylapigenin, linarin
How to Use:
Adults spray 6 sprays into mouth as needed. For best results spray under tongue, then swallow. Use daily as a dietary supplement. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Hemp Derived Cannabidiol, Melatonin, Proprietary Blend (GABA, Valerian Root Extract), Magnesium Gluconate, Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Derivative, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.