- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Matrixyl 3000
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. Synthetic peptide also known as palmitoyl hexapeptide-12, palmitoyl oligopeptide, or pal-GHK that is part of Matrixyl 3000, designed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of three amino acids glycine, histidine and lysine plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Palmitic acid, a fatty acid, helps it penetrate the skin between the epidermis, the outer skin layer, and the dermis or lower skin layer. Peptides can have different functions, and this particular peptide, on its own or as part of Matrixyl 3000, helps replenish and restore skin's surface and fight visible signs of aging. May also help facilitate copper uptake of cells and stimulate fibroblast collagen synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Synthetic peptide that's part of Matrixyl 3000, and is believed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of four amino acids glycine, glutamine, proline, arginine, plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Studies have shown that Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 can reduce the production of interleukins caused by UV radiation damage, inhibit inflammatory responses and glycation damage. Glycation damage affects skin's collagen, elastin and other proteins, and leads to wrinkles, sagging, and uneven skin tone. Matrixyl 3000 peptides help boost the production of collagen in the skin helping the skin to self heal and rejuvenate itself.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen. The most abundant protein in your body. Supplemental hydrolyzed collagen can help fight off the visual signs of aging. Often used to help tighten, re-hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, eliminate harmful toxins, and diminish the appearance of cellulite. Collagen peptides also support healthy hair and nail growth. It provides Amino Acids to help build hair & fights damage to hair follicles to help reduce thinning. May help slow the graying process. Collagen peptides supply amino acids your body uses to form the connective tissue in your skin, hair, nails, bones, & joints.
- Retinol. Also known as Vitamin A1, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. Used in skin care topicals to help boost the amount of collagen your body makes and plump out skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves skin tone and color and reduces mottled patches. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color.
- Vitamin A. Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Apply to face, neck & décolleté once or twice daily maximum. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide -1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PCR Hemp Oil, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A).
ACTIVE: Palmitoyl Tripeptide -1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 ( Matrixy3000)
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.