- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Cassia Leaf Oil. Cassia is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. It’s an evergreen tree native to China and Burma. Cassia is commonly known as Chinese cinnamon, and its scientific name is Cinnamomum Cassia. Cassia essential oil, or cassia bark oil, is derived by steam distillation of the cassia bark, leaves, and twigs. Cassia is similar to true cinnamon and mimics some cinnamon benefits and uses. They’re from the same botanical family, and they both have a spicy, warm aroma. Cassia oil, like Frankincense oil, Myrrh and several other herbs and oils, is also included in the Bible as an important essential oil. Used in massage oils it may help relieve, aches, pains, arthritis, & fight off bacteria.
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil. Cinnamon Oil is derived from a tree that is recognized by two botanical names: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum and Cinnamomum Vervun. Used cosmetically or topically in general, Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to calm dry skin. Used in aromatherapy, topically, and massage applications, Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to diminish the feelings of depression, faintness, and exhaustion, to stimulate the libido, to strengthen immunity, calm dry skin, effectively alleviate aches, pains, and stiffness in the muscles and joints, address acne, rashes, and infections, enhance circulation, nourish the skin, slow the look of aging, and revive the skin tone.
- Myrrha Oil. Myrrha is a reddish-brown dried sap from a thorny tree, Commiphora Myrrha, also known as C. Molmol that is native to northeastern Africa and southwest Asia. A steam distillation process is used to extract myrrha essential oil, which is amber to brown in color and has an earthy scent. Myrrha has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine. Scientists are now testing the oil’s potential uses, including for pain, infections, and skin sores. Myrrha oil contains compounds that interact with opioid receptors and tell your brain you’re not in pain, and may also block the production of inflammatory chemicals that can lead to swelling and pain. Myrrha, Cassia oil, like Frankincense oil, and several other herbs and oils, are also included in the Bible as an important essential oil. Used in massage oils it may help relieve, aches, pains, arthritis, fight off bacteria.
- Olive Fruit Oil. Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil is the oil obtained from the ripe fruit of Olea europaea, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives. It is commonly used in cooking, whether for frying or as a salad dressing. It is also used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps. The composition of olive oil varies with the cultivar, altitude, time of harvest and extraction process. It consists mainly of oleic acid (up to 83%), with smaller amounts of other fatty acids including linoleic acid (up to 21%) and palmitic acid (up to 20%). These fatty acids are often thought to be highly beneficial to healthy skin. Olive oil contains vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K and vitamin E.
How To Use:
Dispense a small amount of oil into hands. Rub hands together & gently massage the desired area.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Commiphora myrrha Oil, Cassia Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.