Choose your scent: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender & Grapefruit+Tangerine
- 35mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil: CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Coconut Oil: A highly saturated fatty oil that is traditionally made by extracting the oil from raw coconuts or dried coconut kernels. Rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which are a form of saturated fat. In fact, these medium-chain fatty acids make up about 65% of its total composition. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have antimicrobial properties that may help protect against harmful microorganisms. This is especially important for skin health, as many types of skin infections, including acne, cellulitis, folliculitis and athlete's foot, are caused by bacteria or fungi.
- Lauric acid
- Myristic acid
- Caprylic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Capric acid
- Oleic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as Baking soda, its alkaline in nature & helpful in managing pH levels. Baking soda also contains anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties. This makes it an ideal ingredient in creams or bath bombs for skin irritation, bug bites, & mild rashes.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Distilled oil from the leaf of Eucalyptus, a genus of the plant family Myrtaceae native to Australia and cultivated worldwide. Eucalyptus oil has a history of wide application, as a pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellent, flavoring, fragrance and industrial uses. The leaves of selected Eucalyptus species are steam distilled to extract eucalyptus oil.
- Peppermint Oil. An herbal extract derived from the peppermint plant, a cross between water mint and spearmint that thrives in Europe and North America. The main components of peppermint oil are menthol and menthone which gives it that cooling sensation. Peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen and calm the skin. It also has properties that facilitate oil secretion, making it an effective component against acne.
- Lavender Essential Oil. Essential oil, is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in skin care. Distilled from the plant Lavandula Angustifolia, the oil is believed to promote relaxation and often thought to have anti-fungal properties. Often used to fight acne, lighten skin, and help reduce wrinkles. Sometimes used for the promotion of hair growth and is believed to kill bacteria to help with acne issues. May aid in reducing inflammation, and can be used on eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
- Grapefruit & Citrus Essential Oil. An orange-tinted, citrus-scented oil frequently used in aromatherapy. Through a method known as cold-pressing, the oil is extracted from the peel of the grapefruit, it has distinct properties that may offer a variety of health benefits — including reduced blood pressure and stress levels. Studies show that aromatherapy may be a beneficial complementary therapy for balancing mood and relieving anxiety. Currently, there’s little research on the effects of grapefruit essential oil specifically in this regard. However, studies link citrus essential oils that contain the same compounds as grapefruit oil to calming and anti-anxiety effects. The calming effects are, in part, attributed to limonene.
- Vanilla essential Oil. Thought to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Reputed Anti-bacterial properties it is often used to reduce skin infections and in wound healing. Vanilla Bean Extract contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties. Anti-oxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin. Vanilla also contains B vitamins, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid. All of which help to maintain healthy looking skin.
- Epsom Salts: Provides Magnesium. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body, the first being calcium. Promotes Sleep and Stress Reduction. Exercise Performance and Recovery. Reduced Pain and Swelling.
How to Use:
Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.
Eucalyptus: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
Peppermint: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
Lavender: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Lavender, Citrus & Vanilla Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
Grapefruit + Tangerine: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, PCR Hemp Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Citrus Essential Oil, Aqua, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Colorant.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.