- Hyaluronic Acid. Roughly half of the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture. When applied to the surface of the skin, hyaluronic acid serums can help reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis. Some people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. There is also a lot of interest in using hyaluronic acid to prevent the effects of aging. Sodium Hyaluronate replaces the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and with exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Using gentle, upward circular motions, apply desired amount onto clean skin. Follow with facial moisturizer or cream. Maybe also be blended with moisturizer or cream of your choice. Safe to apply A.M. or P.M.
Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid
( Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.