- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- MATRIXYL 3000
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. Synthetic peptide also known as palmitoyl hexapeptide-12, palmitoyl oligopeptide, or pal-GHK that is part of Matrixyl 3000, designed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of three amino acids glycine, histidine and lysine plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Palmitic acid, a fatty acid, helps it penetrate the skin between the epidermis, the outer skin layer, and the dermis or lower skin layer. Peptides can have different functions, and this particular peptide, on its own or as part of Matrixyl 3000, helps replenish and restore skin's surface and fight visible signs of aging. May also help facilitate copper uptake of cells and stimulate fibroblast collagen synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Synthetic peptide that's part of Matrixyl 3000, and is believed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of four amino acids glycine, glutamine, proline, arginine, plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Studies have shown that Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 can reduce the production of interleukins caused by UV radiation damage, inhibit inflammatory responses and glycation damage. Glycation damage affects skin's collagen, elastin and other proteins, and leads to wrinkles, sagging, and uneven skin tone. Matrixyl 3000 peptides help boost the production of collagen in the skin helping the skin to self heal and rejuvenate itself.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, sun burn, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids including beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants, vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Avocado Oil. Oil made from avocados—the fruit of the avocado tree (Persea americana), which is up to 25 percent fat. Rich in fatty acids it’s used as a moisturizer. Loaded with Oleic Acid, potassium, lecithin, vitamin C, vitamin K, Folate, & many other nutrients for moisturizing the skin. Its less likely to clog pores.
Jojoba Seed Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
Fatty acids commonly present in Jojoba oil:
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Shea Butter. A fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. High concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins may help soften and hydrate the skin. Some of the isolated chemical constituents are reported to show that it may have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun blocking lotion and some of its components may have limited capacity to absorb ultraviolet radiation. High in concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins it is often used to help soften the skin. May also help as an anti-inflammatory and is often used for help in conditioning, toning, & soothing skin. As a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of skin & hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or color treated.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl). The scientific name for Vitamin B6. Used in skin care to fight dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. May have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties for the skin.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Known as the sunshine vitamin. Used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, help inflammation, and fight free radicals and oxidation in the skin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Apply daily to face & neck. For external use only.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xantham Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, PCR Hemp Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Peg-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine HCI, Silicate, Sodium Propoxyhydroxipropyl Thiosulfate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: MATRIXYL 3000
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.