- Matrixyl 3000
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. Synthetic peptide also known as palmitoyl hexapeptide-12, palmitoyl oligopeptide, or pal-GHK that is part of Matrixyl 3000, designed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of three amino acids glycine, histidine and lysine plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Palmitic acid, a fatty acid, helps it penetrate the skin between the epidermis, the outer skin layer, and the dermis or lower skin layer. Peptides can have different functions, and this particular peptide, on its own or as part of Matrixyl 3000, helps replenish and restore skin's surface and fight visible signs of aging. May also help facilitate copper uptake of cells and stimulate fibroblast collagen synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Synthetic peptide that's part of Matrixyl 3000, and is believed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of four amino acids glycine, glutamine, proline, arginine, plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Studies have shown that Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 can reduce the production of interleukins caused by UV radiation damage, inhibit inflammatory responses and glycation damage. Glycation damage affects skin's collagen, elastin and other proteins, and leads to wrinkles, sagging, and uneven skin tone. Matrixyl 3000 peptides help boost the production of collagen in the skin helping the skin to self heal and rejuvenate itself.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen. The most abundant protein in your body. Supplemental hydrolyzed collagen can help fight off the visual signs of aging. Often used to help tighten, rehydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, eliminate harmful toxins, and diminish the appearance of cellulite. Collagen peptides also support healthy hair and nail growth. It provides Amino Acids to help build hair & fights damage to hair follicles to help reduce thinning. May help slow the graying process. Collagen peptides supply amino acids your body uses to form the connective tissue in your skin, hair, nails, bones, & joints.
- Retinol. Also known as Vitamin A1, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. Used in skin care topicals to help boost the amount of collagen your body makes and plump out skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves skin tone and color and reduces mottled patches. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color.
- Hyaluronic Acid. Roughly half of the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture. When applied to the surface of the skin, hyaluronic acid serums can help reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis. Some people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. There is also a lot of interest in using hyaluronic acid to prevent the effects of aging. Sodium Hyaluronate replaces the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and with exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Shea Butter. A fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. High concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins may help soften and hydrate the skin. Some of the isolated chemical constituents are reported to show that it may have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun blocking lotion and some of its components may have limited capacity to absorb ultraviolet radiation. High in concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins it is often used to help soften the skin. May also help as an anti-inflammatory and is often used for help in conditioning, toning, & soothing skin. As a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of skin & hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or color treated.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
For best results, use twice daily. Apply to clean face, neck & décolleté. Follow up with moisturizer.
Natural active ingredients may discolor over time.
Purified Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitoyl Tripeptide -1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide -7, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
ACTIVE: Palmitoyl Tripeptide -1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 ( Matrixy3000)
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.