- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- AnaGain (Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract). AnaGain™ is an ingredient designed for hair care products to fight hair loss and stimulate hair growth. It is based on organic pea sprouts and has proven to reactivate hair growth by directly targeting the dermal papilla cells that are key to the hair growth cycle. "AnaGain™, which is based on organic pea sprouts stimulates specific signal molecules in the dermal papilla required to reactivate hair growth. Thanks to its composition, AnaGain™ successfully offers a sustainable and novel approach to fight hair loss. In a clinical study involving AnaGain™ it was shown that the anagen: telogen coefficient (proportion of active hair follicles to degenerating ones) could be improved from 4 to 7.2 corresponding to a 78% increase in hair growth in just 3 months. AnaGain™ is thus a natural and sustainable contributor to fuller and thicker hair." Source "Plant Source: The pea (Pisum sativum) is a vegetable with pod fruits. Sprouts from organic peas were selected as a source of AnaGain™ due to their being rich in phytonutrients. These “health-promoting phytochemicals” protect the plant from disease, damage, pathogens, extreme UV, pollutants and help to defend it against herbivores. In addition, many of these phytochemicals are known to exert positive effects on human health. Sprouts are the plant material with the highest level of phytonutrients." Source AnaGain™ is a registered trademark ingredient of Mibelle Biochemistry.
- Hydrolized Keratin. A protein usually derived from sheep's wool. Hydrolyzed Keratin is a protein fragment which works to coat and penetrate the hair shaft to replace missing keratin in microscopic gaps along the hair shaft. May result in smoother shinier hair. A family of fibrous structural proteins. It is the key structural material making up hair, nails, and the outer layer of skin. Keratin is also the protein that protects epithelial cells from damage or stress.
- Linoleic Acid. A polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid and is one of two essential fatty acids, must be obtained through diet. It is a colorless or white oil that is virtually insoluble in water. As an essential long chain fatty acid, it is used to promote skin regeneration, hair growth, & metabolism. May stimulate hair growth, promote a healthy scalp, used to condition, & help control water loss in your hair.
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract. Commonly referred to as Saw Palmetto, its used for its claims to act as a DHT blocker to help fight hair loss. It is a supplement made from the fruit of the Serenoa Repens Tree, a dwarf palm tree native to the southeast regions of North America and especially abundant in Florida, Georgia, Cuba, and the Bahamas. It's often used to help with many issues including hair loss and hair growth. May help with inflammation.
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover). Also known as red clover, it is an herbaceous species of flowering plant native to Europe, Western Asia, and northwest Africa. It contains many vitamins & nutrients for your hair & skin. Used to help make hair stronger & soothe the scalp by fighting dandruff & irritation. It works to add volume to your hair while it softens. May strengthen the hair follicles which can help reduce hair loss. Often used to treat irritating skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rashes it may help boost circulation and speed up the skin’s natural waste elimination process.
- Vigna Radiata Sprout Extract. Used as a conditioner. It’s a legume cultivated for its edible seeds and sprouts across Asia. High in copper, an essential mineral, this extract is used for wrinkles, age spots, fine lines, and anti-aging. Copper ensures the proper utilization of iron, calcium and magnesium in human body.
- Aspartic Acid.
How to Use:
Shake well. To use, separate hair into multiple parts, apply directly to scalp. Gently massage over entire scalp. Leave on for 10-30 minutes. Rinse well.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12,Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Vigna Radiata Sprout Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum), PCR Hemp Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium PCA, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Linoleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover), Vigna Radiata Sprout Extract.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.