- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- AnaGain (Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract). AnaGain™ is an ingredient designed for hair care products to fight hair loss and stimulate hair growth. It is based on organic pea sprouts and has proven to reactivate hair growth by directly targeting the dermal papilla cells that are key to the hair growth cycle. "AnaGain™, which is based on organic pea sprouts stimulates specific signal molecules in the dermal papilla required to reactivate hair growth. Thanks to its composition, AnaGain™ successfully offers a sustainable and novel approach to fight hair loss. In a clinical study involving AnaGain™ it was shown that the anagen: telogen coefficient (proportion of active hair follicles to degenerating ones) could be improved from 4 to 7.2 corresponding to a 78% increase in hair growth in just 3 months. AnaGain™ is thus a natural and sustainable contributor to fuller and thicker hair." Source "Plant Source: The pea (Pisum sativum) is a vegetable with pod fruits. Sprouts from organic peas were selected as a source of AnaGain™ due to their being rich in phytonutrients. These “health-promoting phytochemicals” protect the plant from disease, damage, pathogens, extreme UV, pollutants and help to defend it against herbivores. In addition, many of these phytochemicals are known to exert positive effects on human health. Sprouts are the plant material with the highest level of phytonutrients." Source AnaGain™ is a registered trademark ingredient of Mibelle Biochemistry.
Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, sun burn, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids including beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants, vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Argan Oil. A plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. High in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, & vitamin E, it may help to increase hair's elasticity & restore shine. Argan oil contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids, (80% unsaturated fatty acids). The main natural phenols in Argan oil are caffeic acid, oleuropein, vanillic acid, tyrosol, catechol, resorcinol, epicatechin and catechin. Depending on the extraction method, Argan oil may be more resistant to oxidation than olive oil.
- Oleic 42.8%
- Linoleic 36.8%
- Palmitic 12.0%
- Stearic 6.0%
- Linolenic <0.5%
- Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Contains active Flavonoid and Essential Oil compounds, which are particularly advantageous in the care of sensitive skin. Often used to help relieve inflammation and for its calming effects. Can be used on sensitive skin to help soothe. Provides antioxidant properties to help moisturize and may fight bacteria growth. Chamomile consists of several ingredients including coumarin, glycoside, herniarin, flavonoids, farnesol, nerolidol and germacranolide. Believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities that help to decongest clogged pores and protect the skin from free radicals.
- D-Biotin. Subclinical deficiency can cause mild symptoms, such as hair thinning, brittle fingernails, or skin rash, typically on the face. Often used in topicals and hair products to help repair skin, hair, and nails. Also called vitamin B7, it is a water-soluble B vitamin. It is involved in a wide range of metabolic processes, both in humans and in other organisms, primarily related to the utilization of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Biotin is an important component of enzymes involved in metabolizing fats and carbohydrates, influencing cell growth, and affecting amino acids involved in protein synthesis.
- Hydrolized Collagen. The most abundant protein in your body. Supplemental hydrolyzed collagen can help fight off the visual signs of aging. Often used to help tighten, re-hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, eliminate harmful toxins, and diminish the appearance of cellulite. Collagen peptides also support healthy hair and nail growth. It provides Amino Acids to help build hair & fights damage to hair follicles to help reduce thinning. May help slow the graying process. Collagen peptides supply amino acids your body uses to form the connective tissue in your skin, hair, nails, bones, & joints.
- Hydrolized Keratin. A protein usually derived from sheep's wool. Hydrolyzed Keratin is a protein fragment which works to coat and penetrate the hair shaft to replace missing keratin in microscopic gaps along the hair shaft. May result in smoother shinier hair. A family of fibrous structural proteins. It is the key structural material making up hair, nails, and the outer layer of skin. Keratin is also the protein that protects epithelial cells from damage or stress.
- Jojoba Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Panthenol. Made from pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B-5. It occurs organically and is often produced from plant sources. It’s used as an additive in various cosmetic products around the globe. In topical cosmetics, product manufacturers often use panthenol as a moisturizer. But it’s also included in many cosmetics as a softening, soothing, and anti-irritant agent. It may help the skin build up a barrier against irritation and water loss. Panthenol part of the vitamin B group is used to help improve hair elasticity, moisture retention & flexibility.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract. Salvia Rosmarinus, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region. High in antioxidants, its used to help increase & strengthen circulation to help prevent hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, dying off, & leading to hair loss. Rosemary contains a number of phytochemicals, including rosmarinic acid, camphor, caffeic acid, ursolic acid, betulinic acid, carnosic acid, and carnosol. Rosemary essential oil contains 10–20% camphor and is often used to help premature graying & dandruff. It may also help dry or itchy scalp and skin.
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract. Used for its claims to act as a DHT blocker to help fight hair loss. It is a supplement made from the fruit of the Serenoa Repens Tree, a dwarf palm tree native to the southeast regions of North America and especially abundant in Florida, Georgia, Cuba, and the Bahamas. It's often used to help with many issues including hair loss and hair growth. May help with skin inflammation.
- Shea Butter. A fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. High concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins may help soften and hydrate the skin. Some of the isolated chemical constituents are reported to show that it may have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun blocking lotion and some of its components may have limited capacity to absorb ultraviolet radiation. High in concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins it is often used to help soften the skin. May also help as an anti-inflammatory and is often used for help in conditioning, toning, & soothing skin. As a natural product, it's safe to use on all types of skin & hair, even hair that's damaged, dry, or color treated.
- Silk Amino Acids. Also known as Sericin, a natural water-soluble glycoprotein extracted from raw silk. It is used as an additive in skin and hair care products due to its high levels of serine which has excellent moisture preservation characteristics. As a water-based additive it is used to provide a protective barrier and silky feel to lotions, soaps, hair and skincare products. Silk amino acids are produced by hydrolyzing (or breaking apart) silk proteins into smaller peptide chains, typically 18 to 19 amino acids in length. Silk amino acids have a lower molecular weight than silk protein powders and are moisturizing to skin and hair.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How To Use:
Massage gently into scalp, leave on for 3-5 mins, rinse and repeat, follow with conditioner. For Best Results: Use in combination with Bella Jane Organics Shampoo to cleanse the scalp of pollution, toxins, day-to-day grime and build up without stripping away the integrity of the hair.
Purified Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Stearyl Alcohol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, MirstylMiristate, Aloe, Barbadensis Gel, Hydrolized Keratin, ArganiaSpinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, SimmondsiaChinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, D-Biotin, Hydrolized Collagen, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 10, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance (Parfum), PCR Hemp oil, Serenoarepens (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Methylchloroisothiallinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.