- Organic CBD Hemp Oil. CBD hemp oil contains an array of essential fatty acids, cannabinoids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fiber, flavonoids, and terpenes. Vitamins A, C, E, and some B complex vitamins are present. Loaded with 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that can't be produced by the body. It’s reputed for its possible anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties and is being studied for its possible beneficial use on skin ailments like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Full of powerful plant phytochemicals and antioxidants it is now being used in skin care topicals to fight fine lines, wrinkles, oxidative and environmental stresses, as well as UV damage. It is being used in hair products to fight dandruff and promote the growth of hair through the scalp’s absorption of the main fatty acids; Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9. As an herbal supplement, its popularity lies in the promotion of health and well-being including heart health, focus, anti-stress, anti-depression, PTSD, non-addictive sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and much more. All of our CBD is Organic, Non-GMO, hemp derived, legal in all 50 states & contains less than .3% THC. Third party lab tested, look for the verify hemp code on every bottle. Learn More
- Apple Stem Cells (Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract). Highly studied for its reputed abilities to increase the skin’s stem cell vitality and longevity, repair damaged tissues, activate your own skin stem cell regeneration and help protect human stem cells against UV light-induced damage and death. This patented liposomal preparation of apple stem cells is derived from the 'Uttwiler Spätlauber', a rare endangered Swiss apple tree. These apple stem cells are rich in epigenetic factors & metabolites. Apple Stem Cells contain phospholipids that nourish the face while smoothing out the look of fine lines & wrinkles. Phospholipids are a class of lipids that are a major component of all cell membranes.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, sun burn, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids including beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants, vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Avocado Oil. Oil made from avocados—the fruit of the avocado tree (Persea americana), which is up to 25 percent fat. Rich in fatty acids it’s used as a moisturizer. Loaded with Oleic Acid, potassium, lecithin, vitamin C, vitamin K, Folate, & many other nutrients for moisturizing the skin. It's less likely to clog pores.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Jojoba Seed Oil. Native Americans extracted the oil from jojoba seeds to treat sores and wounds. The collection and processing of the seed marked the beginning of jojoba domestication in the early 1970s. Due to its high fatty acid content, its often used as a moisturizer and conditioner. Rich in vitamins & minerals including vitamin C, B, E, Copper, & Zinc its often used on skin that is chaffing, chapping, irritated or dry. Has been known to be used for skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dandruff.
- Palmitic acid
- Palmitoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Arachidic acid
- 11-Eicosenoic acid
- Behenic acid
- Erucic acid
- Lignoceric acid
- Nervonic acid
- Zea Mays Oil. More commonly referred to as maize, is a member of the grass family Poaceae, or true grasses. Maize is thought to have originated 55–70 million years ago. Also known as corn, it’s a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples in southern Mexico about 10,000 years ago. Zea Mays is found in many skin care, anti-acne and anti-aging products. In addition to its absorption qualities, it contains high amounts of cell regenerating ingredients and anti-oxidants. Its smooth, silky and creamy texture makes it apply easily and gives a translucent sheen to facial mineral veils and foundations. Its natural anti-inflammatory and infection resistance make it a healing and clarifying additive to many skin care products, powders, lotions and creams.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl). The scientific name for Vitamin B6. Used in skin care to fight dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. May have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties for the skin.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Known as the sunshine vitamin. Used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, help inflammation, and fight free radicals and oxidation in the skin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
Gently massage a pearl-size amount onto face, neck & décolleté in upward strokes. Use morning & night every day.Full Ingredients:
ACTIVE: MALUS DOMESTICA Mibell Phyto Cell TEC
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.