Bella Jane Organics
Vitamin C Serum Peptide Blend
*NON CBD FORMULA *TOPICAL USE ONLY, DO NOT INGEST!
Bella Jane Organics - Double C Serum infused with Matrixyl 3000 peptides, Vitamin E, Silk Amino Acids and Proteins along with Botanical and Herbal Extracts. This powerful Peptide Vitamin C serum blend works to diminish fine lines, wrinkles & halt free radical damage in its tracks as well as even out skin tone and fight hyper-pigmentation. Our Double C Serum formula is protected in an air tight oxidation resistant dip tube container for longer lasting Vitamin C.
Bella Jane Organics is attempting to transform the Vitamin C Serum. We added two forms of Vitamin C to ensure better stability in formulation and enhance skin penetration. Many different forms and stable derivatives of Ascorbic acid have been developed and launched on the market. Our pure Ascorbic Acid + Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Vitamin C blend is one of the finest available on the market and will not oxidize as fast as the popular L-Ascorbic acid form of Vitamin C. This water-soluble double C blend is bio-converted into Vitamin C by phosphates present in the skin to destroy free radicals and even out skin tone. Botanical extracts of Passion Flower are utilized for its potent polyphenols, flavonoids, glycosides, organic fatty acids, and phenolic compounds to help keep the skin looking firm and youthful. Its vast array of nutrients help nourish and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin smooth and plump. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores, while it soothes and calms dry, itchy, and irritated skin. Chamomile extract is used to help relieve inflammation and calm sensitive skin while its antioxidant properties help fight free radicals, moisturize, and fight bacteria growth. Then powerful herbal extracts of Thyme fight acne and fungal issues with its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties. This special blend of Vitamin C is also coupled with powerful deep penetrating Matrixyl 3000 Peptides, Aloe, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein and Vitamin E to penetrate deep into the skin and promote healing. Our ultimate C Serum will feed into the skins tissue to fight dryness and help restore balance to sebum oils while it combats free radicals and ultimately help boost and correct hyper-pigmentation and age spots without irritation or over-drying of aged or fragile skin.
- Double C Blend: Pure Ascorbic Acid + Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Vitamin C blend
- Oxidation resistant air tight dip tube container protects the Vitamin C.
- Matrixyl 3000 dual peptide formula stimulates collagen production.
- Helps correct hyper-pigmentation and age spots.
- Firms skin and improves signs of aging.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps correct UV photo-damage and neutralizes free radicals.
- Boosts radiance, vitality, and evens out skin tone.
- Nourishing fatty acids, plant terpenes, vitamins, and proteins promote healing and enhance elasticity.
Matrixyl 3000® is a registered trademark of Sederma
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Double Vitamin C Blend (Ascorbic Acid + Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Matrixyl 3000
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. Synthetic peptide also known as palmitoyl hexapeptide-12, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-1, or pal-GHK that is part of Matrixyl 3000, designed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of three amino acids glycine, histidine and lysine plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. The attachment of palmitic acid, a fatty acid, to the peptide helps it to penetrate the skin between the epidermis, the outer skin layer, and the dermis or lower skin layer. Peptides have different functions on skin, and this particular peptide, on its own or as part of Matrixyl 3000, helps to replenish and restore skin's surface and fight visible signs of aging. May help facilitate copper uptake of cells and stimulate fibroblast collagen synthesis.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Synthetic peptide that's part of Matrixyl 3000, and is believed to work as a skin-restoring ingredient with anti-aging benefits. This peptide is composed of four amino acids glycine, glutamine, proline, arginine, plus fatty acid palmitic acid to enhance stability and penetration into the skin. Studies have shown that Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 can reduce the production of interleukins caused by UV radiation damage, inhibit inflammatory responses and glycation damage. Glycation damage affects skin's collagen, elastin and other proteins, and leads to wrinkles, sagging, and uneven skin tone. Matrixyl 3000 peptides help boost the production of collagen in the skin helping the skin to self heal and rejuvenate itself.
- Aloe. Used to hydrate, moisturize and soothe. Can be used for burns, inflammation, and dry skin. Contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Vitamins: It contains beta-carotene, C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Extract. Contains active Flavonoid and Essential Oil compounds, which are particularly advantageous in the care of sensitive skin. Often used to help relieve inflammation and for its calming effects. Can be used on sensitive skin to help soothe. Provides antioxidant properties to help moisturize and may fight bacteria growth. Chamomile consists of several ingredients including coumarin, glycoside, herniarin, flavonoids, farnesol, nerolidol and germacranolide. Believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities that help to decongest clogged pores and protect the skin from free radicals.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein. Hydrolyzed silk protein does come from silk which is one of the strongest fibers on the planet. Used to help increase the elasticity of skin, speed up skin metabolism, prevent wrinkles, tighten skin, and help in conditioning hair. Hydrolyzed simply means that a chemical compound is divided into smaller components with the addition of water. Products contain hydrolyzed proteins so that they are easier to incorporate into formulas. Hydrolyzed proteins are better able to be dissolved in water. Hydrolyzed silk protein has the ability to replenish the hair with cysteine which is one of the 4 amino acids needed to produce keratin.
- Lactic Acid. An organic alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) . Lactic acid is specifically used to treat hyper-pigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. Other benefits of AHAs like lactic acid include improved skin tone and reduced pore appearance.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata). Known also as the passion flower or passion vines, it is loaded with nutrients which the skin loves, including essential fatty acids. Many species of Passiflora have been found to contain beta-carboline harmala alkaloids, some of which are MAO inhibitors (antidepressant properties), often used in herbal supplements. The most common of these alkaloids is harman. Other compounds found in passion flowers are coumarins, maltol, phytosterols, and cyanogenic glycosides. Many flavonoids and their glycosides have been found in Passiflora, including apigenin, benzoflavone, homoorientin, 7-isoorientin, isoshaftoside, isovitexin, kaempferol, lucenin, luteolin, n-orientin, passiflorine, quercetin, rutin, saponarin, shaftoside, vicenin and vitexin. It is also rich in organic fatty acids including formic, butyric, linoleic, linolenic, malic, myristic, oleic and palmitic acids as well as phenolic compounds, and the amino acid α-alanine. Used in topical skin care products, it helps keep the skin looking firm and youthful. Its vast array of nutrients help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin smooth and plump. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores, and it's soothing and calming for dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Thyme Extract. Thyme is an herb. The flowers, leaves, and oil are often used as medicine. Thyme is sometimes used in combination with other herbs. Thyme contains chemicals that might help bacterial and fungal infections, and minor irritations. It also might relieve smooth muscle spasms and has antioxidant effects. Shown to have promise in fighting the fungus Candida, researchers at the University of Turin, Italy, found that the essential oil of thyme significantly enhanced the destruction of the C. albicans fungus in the human body. Its antibacterial effects have been shown to be stronger than that of the standard concentrations of benzoyl peroxide, the active ingredient in most acne creams and washes. Benzoyl peroxide also causes a burning sensation and irritation on the skin, which means that thyme topicals might be a solution to acne that leads to fewer unwanted effects. Oil of thyme, the essential oil of common thyme (Thymus vulgaris), contains 20–54% thymol. Thyme essential oil also contains a range of additional compounds, such as p-cymene, myrcene, borneol, and linalool. Thymol, often used as an antiseptic, is an active ingredient in various commercially produced mouthwashes such as Listerine, used to kill bacteria. Before the advent of modern antibiotics, oil of thyme was used to medicate bandages and aid in wound healing.
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
How to Use: Cleanse skin and pat dry. Pump several times until the product dispenses. Apply a few drops to face, neck & décolleté. Allow to absorb before applying moisturizer & sunscreen. For best results, use twice daily. Avoid direct contact with eye area.
Natural active ingredients may discolor over time.
Full Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Dimethyl MEA, Lactic Acid, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Aloe Vera Gel, Polysorbate 20, Silk Amino acids, Imidazolidinyl Urea, EDTA, Tocopherol Acetate, Thyme Extract, Citric Acid, Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Extract, Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $99
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings.
Use code #BlackFridayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.