Bella Jane Organics
Rapid Concealing Wrinkle Serum
*NON CBD FORMULA
See the effects of our Rapid Concealing Wrinkle Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Botanicals, Marine Extracts and the instant skin tightening effects of Pullulan.
Pullulan provides an instant skin-tightening effect as it adheres to the skin and forms a sheer film that quickly improves skin texture and appearance. Blended with a natural botanical extract Paeonia Albiflora Root for its ability to fade dark spots, brighten skin, and help fight acne. It naturally has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps slow down oil glands to discourage clogged pores. Then red algae marine extracts of Porphyridium Cruentum provide Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and other skin-friendly ingredients such as Polysaccharides that promote the skin’s ability to hold moisture & promote cell-turnover to aid in reversing damage & smoothing out the signs of aging. Hyaluronic Acid and Esters of Retinol provide deep intense hydration and plumping of the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles & enhance an even texture. Vitamins A, B6, C, D3 and E provide tremendous antioxidant support while various other conditioning emollients ensure there is neither over-drying nor unfavorable white residue often visible with other wrinkle fillers, making this deeply nourishing & instantly gratifying blend perfect for not just a quick fix, but for continuous treatment! Instantly fill in & nurture deep creases within the skin & prolong makeup wear!
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms, smooths, and tightens quickly
- Enhances skin texture and tone
- Helps give makeup a smoother look and appearance when applied
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates, tightens, and promotes collagen production
- Promotes skin cell turnover
- Red Algae Extracts & Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract provide nutrients, intense hydration, and help fade age spots.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Hyaluronic Acid. Roughly half of the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture. When applied to the surface of the skin, hyaluronic acid serums can help reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis. Some people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. There is also a lot of interest in using hyaluronic acid to prevent the effects of aging. Sodium Hyaluronate replaces the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age and with exposure to various environmental factors that cause moisture loss.
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract. There is a saying in Japan describing the grace of a beautiful woman: “Sitting like a peony, walking like a lily.” The sumptuous blossom is referred to as the “Queen of Flowers” for its luxurious beauty, and symbolizes romance and longevity, and offers superior nourishing properties. The roots of peony contain the chemical compound paeoniflorin which has strong anti-oxidant properties similar to Vitamin E. Often used in anti-aging products due to its reputed ability to fade dark spots, brighten skin, and fight acne. Thought to have natural anti-inflammatory properties, and help slow down oil glands to discourage clogged pores. Lastly, it may help to boost the production of collagen, repair damaged skin cells, and hydrate the skin.
- Porphyridium Cruentum Extract. Derived from red algae. A source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and Polysaccharides that may help maintain the skin’s ability to hold moisture & promote cell-turnover while reversing damage & smoothing out the signs of aging. Algae is thought to offer a number of skin benefits including anti-inflammatory properties, moisture retention, UV protection, and skin brightening.
- Pullulan. Normally derived from starch and yeast, it is produced from the fungus aureobasidium pullulans and contains polysaccharides. It provides an instant skin-tightening effect as it adheres to the skin with the ability to quickly form a sheer film that temporarily improves skin's texture and appearance. It is a good water-binding agent, thickening agent, and is full of antioxidants. Pullulan provides oxygen barrier properties, excellent moisture retention, and fights fungal growth.
- Glycerin. Often sourced from soybean or palm, it contains long-chain carboxylic acids. Used in skin care as a powerful moisturizer, it's a simple polyol compound. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. Glycerol is used in medical, pharmaceutical and personal care preparations, often as a means of improving smoothness, providing moisture, and as a humectant. Often used in soaps and skin care by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties. It draws moisture up through skin layers and slows or prevents excessive drying and evaporation.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). Used as an anti-aging ingredient to fight wrinkles & fine lines in the skin. It’s a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. In Skin Care its job is to help boost collagen production, plump skin, and even out skin tone and skin spots. Retinol is the predominant, active form of vitamin A found in the blood. Retinyl palmitate is the storage form of the vitamin. It also contributes to the production of sebum, the oil that helps maintain levels of moisture in the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl). The scientific name for Vitamin B6. Used in skin care to fight dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. May have anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties for the skin.
- Vitamin C. A powerful organic acid and antioxidant used to fight off free radicals. One of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. Vitamin C is also vital to your skin and body's healing process. An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Because your body doesn't produce vitamin C, you need to get it from other sources. As far as skin is concerned, vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Known as the sunshine vitamin. Used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, help inflammation, and fight free radicals and oxidation in the skin. Our skin naturally produces this vitamin when exposed to the sun. It's a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
- Vitamin E. A group of eight fat soluble compounds that include four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant protecting cell membranes from oxidation. A nutrient that is used to moisturize and promote healthy skin, it acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals & may guard the skin from damage. Helps to strengthen your skin barrier function while being used to fight inflammation and oxidation.
- Zea Mays Oil. More commonly referred to as maize, is a member of the grass family Poaceae, or true grasses. Maize is thought to have originated 55–70 million years ago. Also known as corn, it’s a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples in southern Mexico about 10,000 years ago. Zea Mays is found in many skin care, anti-acne and anti-aging products. In addition to its absorption qualities, it contains high amounts of cell regenerating ingredients and anti-oxidants. Its smooth, silky and creamy texture makes it apply easily and gives a translucent sheen to facial mineral veils and foundations. Its natural anti-inflammatory and infection resistance make it a healing and clarifying additive to many skin care products, powders, lotions and creams.
How To Use:
Use your ring finger, or brush and apply sparingly less than a pea-size amount. Once applied, remain expressionless until dry. Once dry, check areas that you may have missed & lightly reapply. If there is a white residue, you've applied too much. To correct, gently pat the white residue edges with a damp cotton swab.
Full Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Silicate, Glycerin, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn)Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Silicate, Sodium Propoxyhydroxipropyl Thiosulfate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Yellow # 5.
* “THE INGREDIENTS THAT ARE LISTED AND ENTERED IN THE COMPOSITION AND FULL INGREDIENTS OF OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE REGULARLY UPDATED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE USING ANY BELLA JANE ORGANICS PRODUCT, ALWAYS READ THE INGREDIENTS ON THE CONTAINER LABEL AND OR PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE."
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Current Offers and Discounts!
Just click to activate. (Screen will reload to home page). Discount will be added during checkout. Only one discount can be used per order.
33% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $99
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
For the rest of the year enjoy added savings.
Use code #BlackFridayCBD-33% or use the activation link below.
Offer ends 1/1/21 - Receive 33% off all orders >$99. Plus free shipping!
New Customer Discount -10% <Click to activate
Click to active your discount. Available for all new customers and first time purchases only. Only 1 use per customer.
#CBDFORWOMEN <Click to activate
This deal changes every week and the details can only be seen on our Facebook group. Simply join and check out the weekly sale to know what this coupon does. Visit our CBD FOR WOMEN group here on Facebook.
Bella Hair Discount <Click to activate
Buy all 4 Bella Hair products, get 20% off!
Free CBD Bath Bomb <Click to activate
Purchase $199 or more and receive a free CBD bath bomb of your choice. Simply add it to your cart. Can not combine offer with other coupons.
#BEAUTYWITHOUTBUNNIES-15% - Bella Jane Organics is PETA Certified. Click here to learn how you can receive 15% off your next order.
Click here to learn how you can receive your discount! Only available to those who serve and their families.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Individual customer experiences with Bella Jane Organics products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used Bella Jane Organics products, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied.
Before use, it is advisable to test the product on a small area of skin to check for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Should irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice. Bella Jane Organics accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.